Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PC/PS5) Coming January 28th 2022

Brave Volunteer

These are two great games in one collection. If you are a PC gamer and haven't played these, I highly recommend them!

Coming January 28th. If you own a PS5 or game on PC and haven't played these, this is a great collection.

Awesome games. Not sure about the upcoming movie. Tom is a good actor, but Nathan Fillion is meant for that part. I guess they are just starting with young Nathan Drake.

Reactions: Brave Volunteer
Thief's End is such a great game.
It is but to be honest, I actually liked Lost Legacy better than Thief's End. I liked the shorter, tighter experience. I liked the dynamic between Chloe and Nadine, and I thought the locations/set pieces were more interesting. Both are great though.

It is but to be honest, I actually liked Lost Legacy better than Thief's End. I liked the shorter, tighter experience. I liked the dynamic between Chloe and Nadine, and I thought the locations/set pieces were more interesting.
I'll have to make time for it. Sam and Nadine were really good characters.

I downloaded these last night. Its incredible how great these games still look. With the resolution bump, framerate bump, and improved shadows and HDR its great to see them at their full visual potential. Plus now at 60fps they play even better!

VN Store

Back