UNC Grad-Transfer 5'11" G Stephanie Watts

is visiting Tennessee! Previously visited Arizona. Averaged 15.2 PPG and 5.5 RPG as a RS JR. She is a 3 point sniper, and made just over 3 a game shooting 37.3%.
Man, we sure do need her...we've already lost one, possibly two guards already...we need her point production as well...come on over Stephanie!!! 🏀🧡🤙

Reactions: Hangtyme24
Shooting-wise, kinda reminds me of that girl that was a Cheerleader on Holly's bench...
Dunbar.jpg

I think it means shower curtain

Coach, I think you're right....It does look like a shower curtains....Perhaps she's hinting she's coming clean, and is going to be a Lady Vol....

This place would be the perfect place for her...New head coach that likes the 3 ball...The fan base would be excited again with a shooter like Ms. Watt.

Last edited:
Found an article that said it was an injured patella tendon and needed 8 weeks rest, no surgery. She last played in mid-Feb. 2019.

Makes you wonder if she was a part of the faction that was pushed to come back to soon and just didn’t.

Makes you wonder if she was a part of the faction that was pushed to come back to soon and just didn’t.

Sorry not knowing how to use phone to copy & paste, but the article I just read said the team physician just said she had an "injury" that required two weeks' rest (while insisting she was good for workouts and that WNBA scouts would want to see if she could "play through pain"). According to the article, her dad wanted a second opinion and only then did the team doc describe the injury as a "torn tendon" (new diagnosis was confirmed by second doctor). The tear requires eight weeks to heal, not four.

Coach, I think you're right....It does look like a shower curtains....Perhaps she's hinting she's coming clean, and is going to be a Lady Vol....

This place would be the perfect place for her...New head coach that likes the 3 ball...The fan base would be excited again with a shooter like Ms. Watt.

Not sure about taking on an injured player.
We have had bad recent history with this

Not sure about taking on an injured player.
We have had bad recent history with this

I think you take the risk. It’s not like she is taking a players spot we lost scoring and rebounding. Also Kellie plays 10-11 people deep so again she wouldn’t be taking anyone’s minutes or stunting their development

VN Store

Back