unbelievable

vols#1

BOY I am going to remember this comeback for YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M STILL GOING TO SAY UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE

Originally posted by vols#1@Sep 26, 2005 10:44 PM
BOY I am going to remember this comeback for YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M STILL GOING TO SAY UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE
[snapback]152288[/snapback]​

congrats on the win and comeback but you still have a long way to go and a short time to get there

Originally posted by bamaman@Sep 26, 2005 10:46 PM
congrats on the win and comeback but you still have a long way to go and a short time to get there
[snapback]152307[/snapback]​

You worry about Fla, LSU, and the Holiday bowl there cat daddy. The vols will take care of the rest.

Originally posted by Lexvol@Sep 26, 2005 10:48 PM
You worry about Fla, LSU, and the Holiday bowl there cat daddy.  The vols will take care of the rest.
[snapback]152321[/snapback]​

Sorrry...that cat daddy thing just cracked me up. :lol:

As for our win, it's a great win, guys! This one's for the history books.

What a great leader we have in Clausen. The announcers were right about the end of the QB rotation...looks like Clausen's got it.

~*Crystal*~

Originally posted by Lexvol@Sep 26, 2005 10:48 PM
You worry about Fla, LSU, and the Holiday bowl there cat daddy.  The vols will take care of the rest.
[snapback]152321[/snapback]​

only oe im worried about is the gators but i do congratulate you guys on the win because it actually helped bama out

What I loved about the comeback was the HUGE pucker factor you could feel for the LSU team, coaches and crowd.

The Vols took it to them and there was nothing they could do about it. :rock:

Originally posted by volmanjr@Sep 26, 2005 10:58 PM
crawl back in your hole
[snapback]152403[/snapback]​

He can't Albet Means and Brodie's knee surgeon are hiding in it.

its in the books. can you feel that momentum coming around? might even get us on track for the rest of the schedule.

loved the coverage checking by clausen. he controlled the tempo and made some huge choices.

there was hold on his INT and even if meyer had hit the field goal at half, fulmer would have gone for it on fourth down and there wouldnt have even been an OT. great 2nd half.

night and day.

riggs looks mean. GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back