Ukraine II: The Fight Against Russian Aggression

I would have disagreed with this 10 years ago, 5 years ago, even 3 years ago...because at those times, Mexican farmers took advantage of the opiate crisis here and started growing poppies instead of weed...then flew in experts from europe and south america to teach them how to refine it into its much better, powdered, form as diacetylmorphine ( china white ) ...you can watch YouTube videos showing the crops and the chemists processing it...but in the last 2 years crops, from what i have read and watched, the Mexicans have nearly all switched back to weed. Reason being that in most large cities roughly 75% of what is called powdered heroin on the streets is actually God knows what base laced only with Chinese Fentanyl...there is no heroin in it at all. This is the reason that overdoses have increased in some cases by more than 50%. Fentanyl by volume is 50 times steonger than heroin...and Carfentanyl, the new killer, is said to be up to 50 times stronger than Fentanyl. It is truly used to tranquilize and block pain in elephants. In very, very small doses. These chemicals are being ordered from China as "research chemicals" not drugs, and this fake heroin is being made by criminals, not chemists. Thats why there are so many overdoses. I watched a video made by the MSM that was on YouTube, where a dope dealer in NY took a medicine dropper and hit one of his 10 dollar bags with a drop of straight fentanyl. Then he nixed it randomly among hundreds of identical packs. The stamp bags he sold had logos on them, ljke "joker" "aces" etc...he said whoever got the laced pack would surely die, but when word on the street got out that he had died from a "joker" pack...demand for his jokers would increase 10 fold...insanity. and murder, straight murder...

Anyway, now that the Mexicans are out of the heroin game, Afghanistan will be back to supplying 80% or 90% of the actual heroin on earth. Crazy to watch our soldiers just drive past their fields...talk to the farmers...

I would have disagreed with this 10 years ago, 5 years ago, even 3 years ago...because at those times, Mexican farmers took advantage of the opiate crisis here and started growing poppies instead of weed...then flew in experts from europe and south america to teach them how to refine it into its much better, powdered, form as diacetylmorphine ( china white ) ...you can watch YouTube videos showing the crops and the chemists processing it...but in the last 2 years crops, from what i have read and watched, the Mexicans have nearly all switched back to weed. Reason being that in most large cities roughly 75% of what is called powdered heroin on the streets is actually God knows what base laced only with Chinese Fentanyl...there is no heroin in it at all. This is the reason that overdoses have increased in some cases by more than 50%. Fentanyl by volume is 50 times steonger than heroin...and Carfentanyl, the new killer, is said to be up to 50 times stronger than Fentanyl. It is truly used to tranquilize and block pain in elephants. In very, very small doses. These chemicals are being ordered from China as "research chemicals" not drugs, and this fake heroin is being made by criminals, not chemists. Thats why there are so many overdoses. I watched a video made by the MSM that was on YouTube, where a dope dealer in NY took a medicine dropper and hit one of his 10 dollar bags with a drop of straight fentanyl. Then he nixed it randomly among hundreds of identical packs. The stamp bags he sold had logos on them, ljke "joker" "aces" etc...he said whoever got the laced pack would surely die, but when word on the street got out that he had died from a "joker" pack...demand for his jokers would increase 10 fold...insanity. and murder, straight murder...

Anyway, now that the Mexicans are out of the heroin game, Afghanistan will be back to supplying 80% or 90% of the actual heroin on earth. Crazy to watch our soldiers just drive past their fields...talk to the farmers...

I don’t think our soldiers are driving by Afghani fields...to the contrary actually..

VN Store

Back