UK @ VANDY 6pm EST

I'm honestly not sure with Vandy's remaining schedule that they'd lose 2-3 games out of the four left

They can lose any and every road game they ever play. FT disparity is their savior. Tougher to get on the road.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I prefer to avoid UK's side of the bracket in Nashville. I was rooting for VU to beat UK and take 1st. Now, obviously, I'm rooting for VU to falter, so we can pass them. It's unlikely, b/c we'd have to win out to have a chance. We could avoid UK by falling to 4th, but I'm not scared of playing UK to the point of throwing the game Tues. night. Let's win our games, and we'll take on the Cats whenever we have to.

It is highly possible, you are talking about Vandy!

...except that basketball is one of the sports they're actually good at, unlike football where they carry that blow it in the end reputation

out of UGA, Arky, UF, and South Carolina...i dont see them losing 3-4 games in what's left

I listened to the last few mins. of the game on the way back to Jax from Columbia. VU called timeout while UK was on the line up by 1 at 57-56. Since Jenkins tried a 3, I'm guessing Stallings' play was to go for the win. Of course, with the missed FT, a 2-pt shot could have won it. That's the problem with drawing up a play when you don't know how the second FT is going to go. As we saw in the '07 NCAA vs Ohio St., a missed FT and rebound instead of an inbounds pass can throw everything off a bit.

They can lose any and every road game they ever play. FT disparity is their savior. Tougher to get on the road.

Damn straight. I fully expected (and its not over yet) Kentucky to drop at least one (if not two) games in their road games during this last stretch (Miss St, Vandy, Tenn, UGA). I picked Vandy to win that game last night.

Road play is tough, and Vandy is not above taking a little skid.

Seems like it doesn't it. This guy did say he was a Florida football fan :question: maybe it is Two Bits

Two bits was Einstein compared to this guy. Maybe that intelligence as a full circle theory is at work here. He crosses the line to the bad side when he's frontrunning for KY.

Last edited:
Two bits was Einstein compared to this guy. Maybe that intelligence as a full circle theory is at work here. He crosses the line to yhe bad side wen he's frontrunning for KY.
Very interesting theory...mods, what say ye?

I didn't, but it doesn't surprise me that you did!

I know it doesn't surprise you. I have a brain that functions logically and has the ability to comprehend abstract thought.

Yours on the other hand apparently runs on fruit roll-ups and lucky charms.

I know it doesn't surprise you. I have a brain that functions logically and has the ability to comprehend abstract thought.

Yours on the other hand apparently runs on fruit roll-ups and lucky charms.

Nah, but before long it will run on C16 there at Beech Bend at close to 200mph.

Come see me, and we'll talk about some fruit roll-ups

Nah, but before long it will run on C16 there at Beech Bend at close to 200mph.

Come see me, and we'll talk about some fruit roll-ups

I waste enough time degrading you here on the internet where its free. I wouldn't waste the gas or time to come see you in person, no matter where you were.

But afterward come on down to Double Dogs Sports Bar and we can hash it out over a few pints.

Assuming that you really do race, along with owning season tickets to 25 different colleges.

I waste enough time degrading you here on the internet where its free. I wouldn't waste the gas or time to come see you in person, no matter where you were.

But afterward come on down to Double Dogs Sports Bar and we can hash it out over a few pints.

Assuming that you really do race, along with owning season tickets to 25 different colleges.

Oh yes, the words, "ban please" after a quote of mine is just so humiliating.

Not going to be able to stop in after the March 6th test/tune, got to get back for the Florida game on the 7th. And the following weekend, March 13th's test/tune,we'll be leaving for the SEC tournament so that one is out. But I will stop in, can their parking lot handle a 36' trailer and 4 door dually?
Don't know if the alzheimer's is kicking in on you, but I only have season tickets to UT, Vandy, & Kentucky.

Last edited:

Not going to be able to stop in after the March 6th test/tune, got to get back for the Florida game on the 7th. And the following weekend, March 13th's test/tune, we'll be leaving for the SEC tournament so that one is out. But I will stop in, can their parking lot handle a 36' trailer and 4 door dually?
Don't know if the alzheimer's is kicking in on you, but I only have season tickets to UT, Vandy, & Kentucky.

Happy silver anniversary. What do we get when we hit gold?

Not going to be able to stop in after the March 6th test/tune, got to get back for the Florida game on the 7th. And the following weekend, March 13th's test/tune,we'll be leaving for the SEC tournament so that one is out. But I will stop in, can their parking lot handle a 36' trailer and 4 door dually?

Must be a difficult decision for you to make on who to root for during those UK Florida games.

That wasn't me genius. That was Brian.

As for the SEC tourney, I hope we are not sharing the same hotel.

I think that uk2k is BPV in disguise, tormenting ye all.

Easiest way to get rid of a troll is not feeding it.

VN Store

Back