Uk/ut

McCat

Rent free in your head
Watching the video stream on UkAthletics.com.

Bottom of 2nd, Vols are up 3-1. Vols are coming up to bat. Looks cold.

You can hear the UK broadcast for free at

WLAP-AM

4-1 Vols. Looks like the 2nd game of the doubleheader will be on FCS Atlantic.

9-1 UT after a 2 run Homer in the top of the 8th. 10 minutes left to get the 9th started or its over.

A great start, indeed!

It would be great to be able to take the series on the road from a team that is one of the hottest in the country right now.

GO BASEVOLS!!!

ok, well apparently, the first game isnt over. They stoped it so they could have time for the second game due to TV. So the last inning of the first game, will be played after the conclusion of the second game :wacko:

ok, well apparently, the first game isnt over. They stoped it so they could have time for the second game due to TV. So the last inning of the first game, will be played after the conclusion of the second game :wacko:
That's pretty strange..

4-2 Cats in the 5th inning.

It's on Fox Sports Atlantic if you get it.

Looks like Tennessee came to play some baseball this weekend. Win the first game 12-2 for the series win and go for the sweep tommorrow.

i have never in my life heard of anything like the way they played today's games. that's just crazy. but sweeping a doubleheader is always good.

Yes, a strong comeback after last weekend! The 2nd game is on tape delay at 11:00 tonight. I will tape it on my DVR.

This is the kind of baseball that should be expected out of a team with so much potential. I am very surprised it showed up on the road and at Kentucky of all places. Go Vols!

Thats what one of the announcers for the 2nd game mentioned. He was surprised of the total role reversal of teams becasue Tennessee had struggled on the road and Kentucky was hitting well etc.

Good wins Vols.The decision to postpone the 9th inning to have time to play the second game and then after the conclusion of the 2nd game to finish the 9th inning was the strangest thing ever.

I was surprised that they even played those games yesterday in that miserable weather.

VN Store

Back