UK and VU both looked horrid we can win 6

Your only basis of this is #GBO. Literally nothing points to anything going well this season.
The most negative bunch of fans I have ever see. Could the coaches call a better game plan, yes. The people that look at wins and losses without looking at the whole picture doesn't know much about football. How many teams are playing half freshmen. This is his second year and the first to have some of his recruits take the field. The improvement they made from week one was outstanding. Will they win 6 games, probably not. Do they have a better quarterback on rooster, I don't think so. I think everyone agrees if we had just an average QB we would be 2-0. Sit back and let him do his job, Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is bringing a football team back from the dead, give the man a chance. There is plenty of time to fire him but not in his second year.

The most negative bunch of fans I have ever see. Could the coaches call a better game plan, yes. The people that look at wins and losses without looking at the whole picture doesn't know much about football. How many teams are playing half freshmen. This is his second year and the first to have some of his recruits take the field. The improvement they made from week one was outstanding. Will they win 6 games, probably not. Do they have a better quarterback on rooster, I don't think so. I think everyone agrees if we had just an average QB we would be 2-0. Sit back and let him do his job, Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is bringing a football team back from the dead, give the man a chance. There is plenty of time to fire him but not in his second year.
We are letting him do his job, and he is failing miserably. Do you remember last year when we needed to win one of the last two to go to a bowl game and then we come out flat and get trampled both games. And now with more of his guys we are losing to even worse teams. Writing was on the wall with Butch and Dooley, now it is with Pruitt and some of y'all want to play the same game and expect different result.

Lol. No. 2..3 wins..

Get ready for THE WORST TEAM IN TENNESSEE FOOTBALL HISTORY.
Just one year after the loss of boy butch!! I didn't think anyone could (would be allowed) to top boy butch's worst team in Tennessee History, but, hey, at least CP has a goal he may be able to achieve!!

Reactions: FLVOL_79
MAC teams aren't cupcakes like a Georgia State tho.
Yeah, but it still stinks!🤣
Seriously, how's your QB? My buddy was texting me at work when it happened. I haven't seen anything today. Hope he's gonna be okay. I hate any of these players getting hurt.

I know that SC scored 72 yesterday, but we always seem to play them close, and should have won last year, so I think this is the only other game we have a chance at.
Wasn't that with their 2'nd string QB?

And Kentucky lost their starter to injury. GBO

There is absolutely no believable path to 6 wins. However, there can be continued improvement and development of the young talent on the roster to help build the program for the future. I expected 5 or 6 wins coming in but that included both of these first two games.

Yeah, but it still stinks!🤣
Seriously, how's your QB? My buddy was texting me at work when it happened. I haven't seen anything today. Hope he's gonna be okay. I hate any of these players getting hurt.

Thanks. MRI today but prob season is done. Backup QB started for Troy State last year

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back