UGA tickets

Mullet

The Voice of Reason
I'm trying to find some reasonably priced tickets (2) for the UGA game this year. Went to stubhub and found that they're going anywhere from $150-500. My thoughts are that those are pretty inflated prices, should I try the usual route of obtaining them through a friend-of-a-friend at closer to face value, or should I get them at $150 and sit in QQ or PP?

I have almost no experience with trying to scalp, my dad always had a ticket for me previously. But i'm recently married and my wife wants to go with me to a few games this year. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I don't mind paying $150/ticket, but i'm not sitting in QQ for $150/ticket.

Just realized there's a ticket sub-board. Sorry, i'm sort of new around these parts.

My suggestion is that you are CRAZY to pay $150/pop for bad seats, especially at this juncture. If we go into the UGA game undefeated, you might have to fork that much out for good seats. If we lose a game (or two) beforehand, there's a decent chance that $50 will get you right where you want to be. Case in point: last year's LSU game was selling for $10/ticket, and there were hundreds and hundreds in the air.

Bottom line: patience, young grasshopper

My suggestion is that you are CRAZY to pay $150/pop for bad seats, especially at this juncture. If we go into the UGA game undefeated, you might have to fork that much out for good seats. If we lose a game (or two) beforehand, there's a decent chance that $50 will get you right where you want to be. Case in point: last year's LSU game was selling for $10/ticket, and there were hundreds and hundreds in the air.

Bottom line: patience, young grasshopper
You speak the truth.

VN Store

Back