UGA going down like a sweet muffin

All right let’s settle this.

Dogs can see color, they just have a limited spectrum that they can see. Mostly yellows, blues and violets. Colors like green and orange appear completely different on this spectrum.

This is because dogs have extremely good night vision and the ability to see movement better.

You trade color for better tracking and night vision. So while the dog might see yellow on yellow when you toss a ball in the grass, because he can see at night and see the movement better, he has superior hunting vision and the ability to discern any outside threats better than us.

So we might be able to see the color red and they can’t, they instead have the ability to see that coyote moving in the dark whereas we just see shadows

Really. They SAY Dogs are also Color Blind; and I say How The Hell Do They Know That? Not ONE has admitted it. I find it hard to believe that God would do that to an animal. Seems to me Color would be very important to things like; Survival. So When someone produces a talking dog, (Or Bull) I'll go along. Scientists are know for BS.
Please don’t procreate or vote

All right let’s settle this.

Dogs can see color, they just have a limited spectrum that they can see. Mostly yellows, blues and violets. Colors like green and orange appear completely different on this spectrum.

This is because dogs have extremely good night vision and the ability to see movement better.

You trade color for better tracking and night vision. So while the dog might see yellow on yellow when you toss a ball in the grass, because he can see at night and see the movement better, he has superior hunting vision and the ability to discern any outside threats better than us.

So we might be able to see the color red and they can’t, they instead have the ability to see that coyote moving in the dark whereas we just see shadows

Once again; WHO actually knows what Dogs can see? I'll believe anyone that can offer proof. My ? is why would God (who created every living thing-that is if you believe in GOD) why would HE make animals color blind, and make all those beautiful colors? Someone show me Proof. (Obviously nobody can; just Theory). I don't go with Theory; especially from Man.

Please don't bore me with your cutsy remarks either. If you disagree; simple say that. Anyone can be a smartass; FUwanta. Damn this place is getting less classy as time goes by.
Does your dog have to tell you it has the ***** or do you just know? Your mocking of science warranted me mocking you.

Reactions: BartW
Sorrry volfanhill; I won't be hearing you anymore. I put the ignore BS headphones on. My time is worth more than your stress.

Once again; WHO actually knows what Dogs can see? I'll believe anyone that can offer proof. My ? is why would God (who created every living thing-that is if you believe in GOD) why would HE make animals color blind, and make all those beautiful colors? Someone show me Proof. (Obviously nobody can; just Theory). I don't go with Theory; especially from Man.

Scientists who have studied the eyes of animals can recreate vision through the rods and cones in the eye.

The retina of both species contains two types of photoreceptors, rods and cones. The human eye, however, contains more types of cones while the canine eye has more rods and no fovea, which is responsible for sharp visual detail in humans. The result is that dogs have superior night vision and are better at tracking movement than we are, but see fewer colors and shapes and objects appear in much less detail.

New Study Shows That Dogs Use Color Vision After All | Science | Smithsonian

In other words, by understanding how the human eye works we can understand how the dog’s eye works as they are both created by the same components however both have differences typically by either having more or less rods and cones.

VN Store

Back