UGA Fans May Be the Best

UGA's "greatest decade" began in 2017, so we're in the middle of it. Since the "greatest decade" began, we have 1 SEC title, won the division two other times, and a playoff, Rose Bowl win. Still no national championship, so you got me there.
Sorry your greatest decade ever only got to last 3 years.

WGWYFA.

I'm sorry. Are we complaining that Georgia fans have too many people in the stands? Are we jealous? I'm missing the point to the post talking about how many people are in the stands.

Gotta give credit where it’s due, UGA fans are amazing, the can take a cap limit and make 20,000 fans look, appear and sound like 44,000. They can make 6’ Social Distancing look like 2’, and they can wear masks without them being visible.! Astounding!

That's why I'm glad this is the 2:30 game and not a night game. Georgia is the dirtiest cheating program in all of football. They wont obey the fan limit and they will guaranteed all be high on meth.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
That's why I'm glad this is the 2:30 game and not a night game. Georgia is the dirtiest cheating program in all of football. They wont obey the fan limit and they will guaranteed all be high on meth.
What is the fan limit? I thought it was up to each school/ state.

I'm sorry. Are we complaining that Georgia fans have too many people in the stands? Are we jealous? I'm missing the point to the post talking about how many people are in the stands.
I think some are complaining, and some even think it may be cheating in some manner.

Not me. I'm just recognizing the reality. That UGa packed more fans into their stands against Auburn than we've seen any other team come close to this year.

I'm a little envious of them, but don't think they're doing anything wrong. I hope seeing UGa do this helps open up other stadiums across the US, including in Knoxville, so more fans can go to the games everywhere.

Go Vols!

UGA's "greatest decade" began in 2017, so we're in the middle of it. Since the "greatest decade" began, we have 1 SEC title, won the division two other times, and a playoff, Rose Bowl win. Still no national championship, so you got me there.

Gosh. Still upset uga isn’t being lauded here?

Lmao. Swear to goodness the neediest, whiniest, most passive aggressive fans in sports.

Gosh. Still upset uga isn’t being lauded here?

Lmao. Swear to goodness the neediest, whiniest, most passive aggressive fans in sports.
You know, you keep calling me names and you're going to hurt my feelings.

Are you saying that to deflect from 1980? Because the 80s were your "greatest decade." One national title, 3 SEC titles. Seems rather presumptuous to assume that the 2017-27 period will surpass that.

Are you saying that to deflect from 1980? Because the 80s were your "greatest decade." One national title, 3 SEC titles. Seems rather presumptuous to assume that the 2017-27 period will surpass that.
I am saying that 2017 - 27 will prove to be the best UGA's best 10 year run in program history.

VN Store

Back