UFs Top Player Out

I wish everyone's best players are playing and healthy (all players for that matter). I don't want the opponent to ever have a reason they can claim caused them to lose when they are upset.
Yeah I bet AL, FL and GA all feel really bad when they beat UT every year because they have way more talent than UT. 😂😂😂

Kids don't want to play in the SEC to play against subpar competition. They want to be the best and play against the best. Every single one of them dreams of the NFL and wants to become the best they can be. Getting there means playing against the best in order to become the best. When they do that, the whole team gets better. If any of them wanted to get rah-rah wins by beating teams with subpar talent, they would play in a different conference.

Maybe it's good for the fans to get a win against a diminished squad, but it does nothing outside of rah-rah points highlighted with an asterisk saying the best players were not playing.

Would you like beating the #1 team with their best players out, then get beaten by someone with all their players, like Pitt? Play the best to know where you stand and what you need to do to become the best.

No need to waste time on "rah-rah" stuff. We've sucked long enough and we've already had coaches who looked for side-door advantages to make the fans feel good and mask where we're really at.

I wish everyone's best players are playing and healthy (all players for that matter). I don't want the opponent to ever have a reason they can claim caused them to lose when they are upset.
This is a 1990s way of thinking , I wish every great player on every team was out for any game w play them. We need wins , as wins equal talent wants to play for your team.

If you wrote this rant exactly in the opposite / reverse of what u did , you would be right.
Kids don't want to play in the SEC to play against subpar competition. They want to be the best and play against the best. Every single one of them dreams of the NFL and wants to become the best they can be. Getting there means playing against the best in order to become the best. When they do that, the whole team gets better. If any of them wanted to get rah-rah wins by beating teams with subpar talent, they would play in a different conference.

Maybe it's good for the fans to get a win against a diminished squad, but it does nothing outside of rah-rah points highlighted with an asterisk saying the best players were not playing.

Would you like beating the #1 team with their best players out, then get beaten by someone with all their players, like Pitt? Play the best to know where you stand and what you need to do to become the best.

No need to waste time on "rah-rah" stuff. We've sucked long enough and we've already had coaches who looked for side-door advantages to make the fans feel good and mask where we're really at.

If they lost most of their starters to Covid and we won, Id still be super pumped for the win.

And the thread title should probably read “one of UF’s top players out.” Arguably, this thread could be about Anthony Richardson, as he’s quite possibly the best player on the team.

Elam is certainly the best DB at this stage, but he’s one of several “top players.” Zach Carter, AR15, Emory, Brenton Cox, the OL, Gervon Dexter, Moon, the RB’s, Copeland could all be considered top players.
An embarrassment of riches for sure. Kinda depressing that even with all that talent that a retooled Alabama, early in the season, breaking in a new QB can play mediocre and still carry the day against your team… and 90% of your fanbase is happy about it. Says something about the state of affairs in the SEC.

Well Tabor was their best and look what Jennings did to him... just saying tho.
We have real talent at WR all the way across the board. Elite speed. The vertical game is the key to this offense. If one damn QB can hit a couple then this offense will officially have the defense stretched out 50 yds wide and 10 yds off the ball.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
An embarrassment of riches for sure. Kinda depressing that even with all that talent that a retooled Alabama, early in the season, breaking in a new QB can play mediocre and still carry the day against your team… and 90% of your fanbase is happy about it. Says something about the state of affairs in the SEC.

Count me in the unhappy 10%, and I assure you that number is much greater than 10% unhappy. But you’ve got your digs to make, and I understand that.

And if losing to Bama is “depressing,” we’re all singing the blues and crying over our beers together.

It's part of the game. We lost some of our best players before this games as well and if we have Milton and Mitchell out, it kind of evens things out. In other words, I don't want to play an opponent at full strength when we aren't at full strength.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Elam is the only defensive secondary defensive player we have who has shown the consistent ability to tackle. Him being out would make some difference, but probably not a game changer.

Maybe we can overthrow the backup CB tomorrow night.
Maybe we can and hopefully you won't be watching to complain. I don't know when people (so called fans) are going to realize what the coach was left with and give him a chance. Every team that got new coaches had better athletes return to their team.

Sorry the kid is hurt and I hope he comes back strong. Next week.
I’m sure they have a more than capable backup to him.

I hope all of the UF players' girlfriends/boyfriends break up with them tonight leaving them sad and butt hurt and struggling to see the field because they are crying so much.

And that they are all positively supported by crutches or walking boots.

Maybe we can and hopefully you won't be watching to complain. I don't know when people (so called fans) are going to realize what the coach was left with and give him a chance. Every team that got new coaches had better athletes return to their team.

So, if I am not watching to complain, you as well are assuming someone will overthrow. So basically, you agree with me. Thanks for the support. Go Vols!

As for the rest of your reply, I said nothing about the coach and/or talent. I only stated a thought and/or opinion. Too many Vol fans are sensitive when other fans have criticism about the team.

We have many fans (so called) that would help recruiting if they would leave this site ! The naysayers are about to take this site over.

VN Store

Back