UF losing to Miss. St.

Well... I'd think it safe to say we'll be seeing a new head coach for the Gators next season.

Originally posted by Memphis_Volunteer@Oct 23, 2004 11:41 PM
Florida won, as I predicted on the Weekly Pick Board. :muahaha:

You picked that??? :yikes: :worship:

Originally posted by Memphis_Volunteer@Oct 24, 2004 1:23 PM
Yep, go check it out on the weekly pick 'ems board. :rocks:

:yourock:

I feel sad about the loss for Florida. Now it means Zook is gone, and they will get someone decent.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Oct 24, 2004 6:47 PM
I feel sad about the loss for Florida. Now it means Zook is gone, and they will get someone decent.

I agree Storm, I was almost pulling for Florida to win so that Zook may get another year or two. Notice I said almost. :naughty:

Admit it, you all enjoyed watching Florida lose like that. Even if it does mean they get back to respectable status in the next season or two.

You think Leak is questioning his decision to go to Florida yet?

Originally posted by vol_freak@Oct 24, 2004 11:13 PM

Wonder if Chris Leak is still keeping that internet diary where he accused CPF of lying to him? If he thought CPF lied to him, he's probably ready to shoot Zook for the whopper he told him about competing for a National Championship. :dlol: :dlol:

Originally posted by GAVol+Oct 24, 2004 11:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Oct 24, 2004 11:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Oct 24, 2004 11:13 PM

Wonder if Chris Leak is still keeping that internet diary where he accused CPF of lying to him? If he thought CPF lied to him, he&#39;s probably ready to shoot Zook for the whopper he told him about competing for a National Championship. :dlol: :dlol: [/quote]
LOL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

VN Store

Back