UF Announces Home-and-Home With Colorado in 2028-29

Impressive is having two in-state rivals with a combined eight national titles. UF doesn’t have to travel far to find quality OOC competition. You guys have Vandy MTSU and Memphis.

After this upcoming season, we will have played Miami five times in the past 17 regular season (in addition to a couple bowl games in ‘01 and ‘04), and we play FSU every year.

Adding Colorado sounds about right. Adding anyone from the Big 12 not named Texas will be a letdown.

Don't defend UFs weak OOC scheduling. Lol you look silly

The stadium is small but gorgeous. Ralphie running is unique and not to be missed. They sell good beer inside the stadium during games. The co-eds are hot and not afraid to show some skin even when it gets a little chilly.

I work in Boulder. Worthy OOC roadtrip to make as an SEC fan IMHO.

In 10 years, you'll most likely see the swamp in the same way. Better chance than seeing Neyland like that.

In 10 years I think it is not completely unreasonable to think we might not play in the Swamp every 2 years or Florida every year. They might not be in our division, but that’s a discussion for a different day. Hell, I might even roll out a thread for my crazy hypothetical future of the SEC.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
The stadium is small but gorgeous. Ralphie running is unique and not to be missed. They sell good beer inside the stadium during games. The co-eds are hot and not afraid to show some skin even when it gets a little chilly.

I work in Boulder. Worthy OOC roadtrip to make as an SEC fan IMHO.
Top 25 Stadiums In College Football - Last Word on College Football

#23 Folsom Field, Colorado Buffaloes top 25 stadiums in college football.

One of the advantages that Folsom Field provides is how high the stadium is. At 5,360 feet above sea level, it is more than a mile above sea level. The current stadium capacity is at 53,613. However, the Folsom Field attendance record is 54,972 in 2005, against in-state rival Colorado State. The beautiful backdrop of the Rocky Mountains makes this stadium a spectacle.

So, Colorado is a cupcake under the guise of a P5 conference. Should have just played Jacksonville.

So, Colorado is a cupcake under the guise of a P5 conference. Should have just played Jacksonville.

Jacksonville still has ties to Kerwin Bell,'
and that dude scares the gators to H@#%.

Cue up the Kerwin Bell tape:

Tennessee played games in the PACXX because we need to recruit nationally. Florida basically doesn't need to do that. Colorado seems a long way to go for an easy win.

Nevermind I'll be 60 by the time this game rolls around, but UF is headed to Boulder in about 10 years.

If I'm still alive and able bodied, I'll be there to watch Ralphie run.
Go...I’m telling you right now, go. It’s beautiful country. Stadium is great with mountains in the background, their fans are welcoming (probably moreso know since a few will be lighting up). Congrats on leaving the state...

VN Store

Back