UF Adds Notre Dame to OOC Schedule

And it’s no less inaccurate...we were all having a cordial conversation about college road trips, then you showed up like a turd in a punch bowl.

Remember what I said earlier, if my mere presence as a rival fan here bothers you so much, then just put me on ignore and keep it moving.
I’m not going to put you on ignore. I will respond to your posts at my own discretion. Tread lightly and don’t whine when I do reply to something you have posted.

With that schedule, 2031 is our year, boys! #31smellslike98

My way too early prediction is Nick Saban is still coaching Bama. I think he's the last of the old schoolers who will have to be removed from the sideline or die while coaching.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
I would like to see Tennessee schedule a home and home series with Notre Dame or Texas in the future.
We will as soon as they join the OVC or MAC. We only play patsies for OOC games.

At least the Gators are creating schedules that you can recruit to.

We will as soon as they join the OVC or MAC. We only play patsies for OOC games.

At least the Gators are creating schedules that you can recruit to.

Our schedule has been criticized for years. Eight game conference schedule, FSU and three cupcakes. Sprinkle in Miami a couple times a decade.

We didnt travel out of state for OOC games, which wasn’t that big a deal when FSU was elite. Now they’re terrible.

With the CFP possibly expanding down the road, it makes sense to play a tougher OOC schedule.

Last edited:
Reactions: onevol74
You realize you’re way more bent out of shape about this than the Gators? I mean I don’t want to stop you, it’s great comedy, but I do hope you’re aware
I pick my spots. I’m not really bent out of shape over it. I actually enjoy giving other team fans posting on Volnation a hard time. They deserve it.

VN Store

Back