UCLA could legitimately go 0-12

VOL 4 Life 83

Looking at their schedule, they don’t have an easy win at all. I may have been on the Chip Kelly bandwagon a few years ago, but I’m glad we didn’t hire him. Dude is a lost cause

He was always very overrated

I believe he was successful for very legitimate reasons and then his system got replicated and tweaked a million times so he's nothing special now. He's below average in recruiting and managing a team, but his X's and O's were innovative and then he eventually ran out of new ideas.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Looking at their schedule, they don’t have an easy win at all. I may have been on the Chip Kelly bandwagon a few years ago, but I’m glad we didn’t hire him. Dude is a lost cause
Did he inherit a mess or what? Was Mora that bad?

He was always very overrated
His success had to do with a gimmicky offense built for playmakers finesses style. The ones who care about how they look. And Uncle Phil giving Oregon favoritism out there as the premier Nike school. All though those glamour finesse players liked the flashy stuff.

And people laughed when I said Dan Mullen was a better hire than Chip Kelly

He was always a gimmick guy. Gimmicks don't last long in football. You have to be physical and talented to play winning football. Holding up placards with daffy duck on them has nothing to do with being physical or talented. Chip Kelly was always a joke.

Reactions: butchna
The craziest part of the whole situation, to me, is that he's failing in the Pac12 - which is about as competitive as the MAC in the bottom half.

VN Store

Back