UCF go me fund donations to investigate the SEC

Good for them. I'd love for the SEC to be investigated. We've absolutely sucked ever since that conference became dominant.

Good for them. I'd love for the SEC to be investigated. We've absolutely sucked ever since that conference became dominant.

Yeah lets dismantle the conference because other teams cheat better than we do. Sheesh.

They mad cuz LSU wasn’t one of the more physical teams they played? Lol wtf

This and 2017 national champions being on the stadium officially makes UCF fans the biggest clowns in cfb that is just pathetic

And they cried about having to play at UF 2 times in the 3 game offer really come on after not playing anybody but auburn in those 25 games

That’s why that streak will forever be a joke now smh Boise st was so much cooler then these asshats and their only 2 years into their run

If they can keep it up get ready for more LOLs I guess

You Don't understand the level of my hatred for the SEC, minus the Vols

No I don't understand it, its nothing but virtue signaling to the board and its absurd. As ludicrous as the prospect of UCF fans forcing an investigation is,
more scrutiny is never a good thing. And worst case wouldn't it be ironic if UT got caught in a series of violations with everything that follows?

No I don't understand it, its nothing but virtue signaling to the board and its absurd. As ludicrous as the prospect of UCF fans forcing an investigation is,
more scrutiny is never a good thing. And worst case wouldn't it be ironic if UT got caught in a series of violations with everything that follows?
UT would be like the guy who exposed himself and got busted, but the case was thrown out for lack of evidence.

Reactions: TennTom
They're getting ridiculed in the comments on the page. Pretty funny.

VN Store

Back