UAT player

TigersTalons

Deadhead Chemist
for under age drinking!Someone p-ls tell me how to put a link in here!well go to SIthey have it..Bammers :dlol:

Originally posted by TigersTalons@Jun 2, 2005 7:05 PM
for under age drinking!Someone p-ls tell me how to put a link in here!well go to SIthey have it..Bammers :dlol:
[snapback]100303[/snapback]​

LINK

Here ya go. Going to check tidefans and see what their take is. I bet Fulmer bought the beer then called the cops.

Well there's sensible Bammers:

"funny how these situations test fans' loyalty as opposed to their reason and objectivity. i have no doubts that, were carter playing for one of our rivals, there would be many on this site decrying how out of control the other team is, how the other team is full of junkies and thugs, etc. but since it's a bama player, they blame the cops, the beer can, and the brewery while shrugging it off as "just a dumb kid thing."

And typical Bammers:

"Well there's just a little difference in 1 player being caught under age drinking and 11, 12 ,or how ever many, that UT has had to get in trouble.

I dont know what happen but as someone else has already posted, I'm GUESSING that he might have talked a little to much to the officer.

If I'm not mistaken, this is only the 2nd player to have got in trouble with the law since Shula has got there. UT has had enough for a starting unit since the end of last season. When you have 80 kids things like this will happen. 2 out of 80 over a 2 year period compared to 12 out of 80 in 8 months. Please!

On a list of the worst things to have to go to jail for I think what MC did would be at the bottom of that list and if my "guessing" is right then he really got took to jail for being stupid. If I'm wrong and the officer just started rounding people up and taking them to jail then he needs to get a jod at UT were he can get some real action."

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Jun 2, 2005 10:58 PM
I'm saying we change UAT to UcheAt, whadda ya say?
[snapback]100365[/snapback]​

I could definitely live with that! :rocks:

Originally posted by utvolpj@Jun 2, 2005 7:18 PM
And typical Bammers:

"Well there's just a little difference in 1 player being caught under age drinking and 11, 12 ,or how ever many, that UT has had to get in trouble.

I dont know what happen but as someone else has already posted, I'm GUESSING that he might have talked a little to much to the officer.
If I'm not mistaken, this is only the 2nd player to have got in trouble with the law since Shula has got there. UT has had enough for a starting unit since the end of last season. When you have 80 kids things like this will happen. 2 out of 80 over a 2 year period compared to 12 out of 80 in 8 months. Please!

No surprise but this poster is mistaken. There have been at least 3 others under the Shula regime - Taylor Britt attacked a police officer, Ray Hudson got caught on the weed (Shula let him play) and Nance was in a nightclub altercation involving a firearm. Ezzie Rauls was arrested for armed robbery but I believe it was just before Shula got there (during the few months of Price).

Originally posted by utvolpj@Jun 2, 2005 7:07 PM
LINK

Here ya go.  Going to check tidefans and see what their take is.  I bet Fulmer bought the beer then called the cops.
[snapback]100305[/snapback]​

HAHA! Ain't that the truth, ITS A NCAA CONSPIRACY!!!!

The kid wasn't drinking....it was apple juice that smelled like alcohol.

yup lil Ray Ray got to play in the "IRON BOWL" :huh: maybe it's just me!!And still lost!! :dlol:

VN Store

Back