U16 trials Write up on some TN targets

mcannon1

https://www.lbinsider.com/news_article/show/10235552021
Steve Reynolds is the author.

Aaliyah Moore 6'3" PF Moore H.S. Moore, OK
Aaliyah Moore is mean! She has a take no prisoners attitude when she’s on the court. I’m sure at least half of the U16 USA Trials field will be taking home bruises as souvenirs courtesy of the physical play of Aaliyah Moore. She was phenomenal on Saturday as she played with a sense of urgency unmatched by her peers. Moore rebounded on both ends of the court, ran the floor, and finished at an elite level. I have no problem saying that Aaliyah Moore proved to be the toughest girl on the court and toughness goes a long way in this game.

2021 Destiny Adams 6'3" SF Manchester Township H.S. Whiting, NJ
Destiny Adams is versatility personified. She has so many layers to her game, and as time has gone on, she has peeled back the layers for all to see. Adams scored on all three levels against multiple types of defenders. Big ones, small ones, quick ones, slow ones, strong ones, fast ones, it just didn’t matter as Adams was able to create for herself and others at an elite level. Destiny Adams is one of my favorite long shots as an applicant athlete to help lead the USA to gold.

Aaliyah Moore made the final 18.
Another TN target, Olivia Miles, also made the final 18.
Adams did not.

Olivia Miles bio:
Olivia Miles

Last edited:

VN Store

Back