Tyus Fields enters the portal

This thread is funny for all the reasons I love Volnation.
As far as Tyus Fields. Meh, I probably don't care, but if he played CB we might miss him at some point this year. However, that's 1 scholarship open is how I see it.
As far as jj (not JJ the man, the myth), he got some p.t., but he waa definitely a bust. And I remember us "stealing" him from UGA. That was a good spin job at the time.

Wow. Impressive farewell. If his play was as good as his heartfelt writing, he'd already have been drafted.

Although I hate losing players to transfer... I'll never be mad at a young man that has put in the work to graduate and just decides to move on. Good job on the degree and best of luck, young man!!

Reactions: VAVol85
Oh man I totally thought you were talking about JJ Peterson being the best recruit that Jeremy Gump got us!! I totally agree Jennings was the best player during the Pruitt era and one of my favorite Vols of all time hands down. Alonte was a absolute dog too and bled orange! Can’t stand it when I see people trash him for laying out of the bowl game to rehab a injury and get paid. He was the definition of a leader and team player and stayed during the worst time to ever be a volunteer and did not pack his bags at the first sign of trouble.
I said best not highest ranked. JJ was a dog its showing up in the NFL also.

Oh man I totally thought you were talking about JJ Peterson being the best recruit that Jeremy Gump got us!! I totally agree Jennings was the best player during the Pruitt era and one of my favorite Vols of all time hands down. Alonte was a absolute dog too and bled orange! Can’t stand it when I see people trash him for laying out of the bowl game to rehab a injury and get paid. He was the definition of a leader and team player and stayed during the worst time to ever be a volunteer and did not pack his bags at the first sign of trouble.
Totally agreed bbro

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back