Tyler Lorenzen UConn QB

LittleDTO

Does anyone know if he is related to Jared Lorenzen who played at KY? Just watching the football game tonight (UConn vs Louisville), and he is a pretty solid QB.

I'm pretty sure that Scout.com article is inaccurate.

Jared is from Ft. Thomas, Kentucky...Tyler is from Iowa.

I'm pretty sure that Scout.com article is inaccurate.

Jared is from Ft. Thomas, Kentucky...Tyler is from Iowa.

Don't know how far I'd trust the Ft Thomas part. Jared is an army brat. He moved a lot as a kid, perhaps his family moved again. Not saying you're wrong either though.

Don't know how far I'd trust the Ft Thomas part. Jared is an army brat. He moved a lot as a kid, perhaps his family moved again. Not saying you're wrong either though.

Well, I know Jared has family in Kentucky...I think his child is in Kentucky, too.

As for Tyler...his family is rooted in Iowa...his grandfather and his father were Iowa St. grads...and his sister played volleyball at Iowa St., just graduating this year.

Well, I know Jared has family in Kentucky...I think his child is in Kentucky, too.

As for Tyler...his family is rooted in Iowa...his grandfather and his father were Iowa St. grads...and his sister played volleyball at Iowa St., just graduating this year.

Yeah I'm reading that too. Jared is originally from Covington which is essentially right beside Ft Thomas. Who knows. Can't figure out where the Iowa State connection would be and why nothing is mentioned of it in Jared's biographies on numerous sites I looked up.

by the way, your avatar is just plain weird man....

I have a friend that works in the marketing department for the NY Giants. I will see if I can get in touch with him and ask him. Seeing the two websites that conflict, it makes me just want to find out more. :) Thanks for the input everyone.

May Be Related but not close. Tyler is from Iowa and his family raises Soy Beans Big Time. Announcers kept talking about the Soy Milk Working. That kind of living dont move well.lol And you dont do it big time all of a sudden.

Yes Louisville TOOK A ROYAL ONE TONIGHT> It is a shame. But that is life.

Im still pd that TV doesnt think UT and Bama is worth watching.

BA399B078CDC47118D4226684E45E14E.jpg

JARED

07_Lorenzen_Tyler_044.jpg

TYLER

I just don't see it. Also, on the UConn offical football page it says that he has had many relatives that played sports at Iowa State. If they mention a female relative that played Volleyball at ISU, I think they would mention a relative that is a NFL quarterback.

Lorenzen. It’s never easy wearing the savior label, but Lorenzen chose UConn over a bunch of other schools because he wants to play right away and get an opportunity to shine in a major conference. Beyond the obvious physical attributes, he’s a very bright kid with the unique advantage of having a brother, former Kentucky star Jared Lorenzen, to call for advice on making plays at this level.

A quote I got online at scout.com.

Children from family is usually how it goes in Kentucky, so this is just par for the course.

VN Store

Back