Tyler Ivens camping out on Toyota Knoxville's roof until Vols win

Last time a dumbass got on a billboard over UT football, Vols won SEC following year. let the countdown begin.
Duncan Stewart: 1988 in Nashville, 2018 spinning classical music in Reno NV.

Attachments

• Duncan Stewart UT billboard stunt 1988.jpg
    Duncan Stewart UT billboard stunt 1988.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Duncan Stewart Reno NV_Public radio host 2018.jpg
    Duncan Stewart Reno NV_Public radio host 2018.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Volnation needs to do an air drop for this guy.

He may be up there for a long time.

Definite promo stunt. I doubt he's on the roof when it's time to use the restroom or take a shower. Either way, if he's up the most of the day he'll get to watch a lot of I40 traffic. My guess is about a month's worth of fall traffic.

Yall forgot to read the fine print. NOV 5 (TUE) 7 PM VS UNC ASHEVILLE

Although I think the exhibition game on Oct 30th is a stretch, he might try to roll with it.

Yeah, I could just hear that commercial now...Cordell and Cordell...we represent men in divorce and understand your view point, when your wife just doesn't understand why you want to camp out on a roof for a year.

Id figure most wives would prefer their husbands do that, but YMMV...

All joking aside, I'm 100% in favor of lawyers who specialize in men divorce cases. Women have a fantastic support system designed mainly to screw men over. Men should have a meaningful support system as well, we just don't. Now, about that rooftop thing, a waterproof tent, an outdoor cord hooked into an attic socket, a small table with a 36 - 40 inch TV, water cooler with beer and a heater bag with wings and sloppy joes is nice. Dumb but nice. I might actually try it. NAW!!!! Shirley is as much a Vols fan as I and the kids grew up and left long ago. Still....

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol

VN Store

Back