Tyler Byrd

Hopefully our QB can spread the ball around and feed all. Maurer that is but maybe Guarantano gained some confidence yesterday if he has to play.

He could have easily entered the " portal" and transferred like a lot of other players have. He was a 4* player in HS and looked really good as a freshman (17 catches). I'm not sure why he hasn't played more and hope he ends his career these last 6 games with a lot of catches.

He touches a little on about staying with the team, being in your role, regardless of what that is.

Reactions: A.J.
Agreed. Byrd when into hibernation there for a while. Hope to see more of him as well as others on the roster play well down the stretch.

Tim Priest interviewed him after the game and I was struck by how articulate he was. Really good interview and seems to be a great kid who has his head on straight. VFL.

Reactions: A.J.
He could have easily entered the " portal" and transferred like a lot of other players have. He was a 4* player in HS and looked really good as a freshman (17 catches). I'm not sure why he hasn't played more and hope he ends his career these last 6 games with a lot of catches.
He played defense last year I think.

Our starting WRs are big but seem slow to me. It was refreshing to see some speed and elusiveness out of one of our wide receivers

VN Store

Back