Tyler Bray's time to shine

Looks like Nick Foles may be out for the season. It's Tyler Bray time in Chicago. I hope he makes the most of the opportunity. Some of the throws he made last night proves he still has a cannon for an arm. Would kill to have him in orange one more year.
I hope he learns to LOOK FOR HIS D@MN TE!!
I was losing my fantasy football game by less than 1 point, with Jimmy Graham, left to play. You had one job Jimmy Graham, one catch and I win!! 🤬
GBO!!

I hope he learns to LOOK FOR HIS D@MN TE!!
I was losing my fantasy football game by less than 1 point, with Jimmy Graham, left to play. You had one job Jimmy Graham, one catch and I win!! 🤬
GBO!!
I am 7-2 in one league. I have lost the 2 games by a combined TOTAL of 1.11 points. I feel you man.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Tyler Bray was just a victim of time and circumstances here, he was a great QB
Tyler Bray was no victim, what a crock. Tyler had a great arm but not the study habits nor the leadership abilities. Everybody said you just wait till he is in the NFL, well he is on the backside of a nfl career as a career backup. And there is a reason for it, it's because he never learned how to study the game or take to coaching. Now I have heard him say in the last year these very things, he admitted his attitude was his worst enemy. If he has truly changed I wish him well, but he was nothing but arrogant while at UT and while I admit he didn't have the best coaching he pouted and acted like a baby on the field when a quarterback leader would have did the opposite. He knew he could get away with it because Dooley wasn't dare going to jump on his arse. I do agree he needed a coach that wouldn't have tolerated his attitude. His lack of film study and willingness to listen to others is why he is a backup today.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back