Ty Byrd

Think he's one that could never get the playbook and routes down.

I think his success today was a direct result of Tee being on the sidelines....Its been reported he wanted to be on the sidelines to have more of impact on WR rotation..... don't think it was a coincidence that Byrd got more reps today...

Reactions: Florida Orange
I think his success today was a direct result of Tee being on the sidelines....Its been reported he wanted to be on the sidelines to have more of impact on WR rotation..... don't think it was a coincidence that Byrd got more reps today...

I am glad that they moved Martin to sidelines. I brought that up a few weeks ago.

Think he can have more of an impact there being able to interact with players.

Proud of TB!!

He come up HUGE today!!

He hard work and dedication paid of.........

Byrd Man Byrd Man Byrd Man Byrd Man Byrd Man

What a call. What a run after catch! I really had no idea he was still on the team. When I saw #10 taking it up the sidelines, I was like who dat? Then I started reading stories about how he could have transferred but stayed. I’ll be darned. What a great story

Reactions: feathersax
I was really happy for him. He’s stuck with it when a lot of others would have transferred. He’s a good example of perseverance and giving 110% at whichever role he is asked to do and having positive attitude. His 1catch last year was a TD too. Hoping he gets some more opportunities!

Byrd Man Byrd Man Byrd Man Byrd Man Byrd Man

What a call. What a run after catch! I really had no idea he was still on the team. When I saw #10 taking it up the sidelines, I was like who dat? Then I started reading stories about how he could have transferred but stayed. I’ll be darned. What a great story
Another Byrd MAN: Koko B. Ware.

Attachments

• Koko-B.-Ware-WWE.jpg
    Koko-B.-Ware-WWE.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
Why hasn’t he played more over the years?? The guy has absolute speed, so it must be something else. Does anyone know why he has been so under-utilized??
He was moved to defense and played there last year I thought he graduated last year. So happy for him and he helped my heart today because I was stressed when it was 13-10 that TD was huge.

I had the pleasure to meet this young man last season while out one day in Knoxville. He took the time to chat with everyone, take a few pictures and talk a little football. Just a great young man that I couldn't be happier for.

VN Store

Back