'19 TX WR Isaiah Neyor

I don’t think he’s talking about me. I think he’s talking about someone on 247.

I mean, first of all, I never post anything from VQ. And if I do, I always preface it with “AP said.”
Same here as far as Staff quotes from VQ and was pretty damn sure he was not talking about you. I personally do not care to know who he was talking about. Many at any of the UT TOS's like to bring info, Hot off the Press. We clamor around here to boom and cheer good news. Do I look at them as wanting to be insiders if they bring it PDQ, hell freakin no. It's simply an individual that's excited about UT football or any UT sports for that matter wanting to share news. Many, like myself, you included, love/hate this time of year regarding Vols FB....waiting on ESD, portal, NSD and portal again. We want good news NOW....we have waited too long and it appears with our semi-new AD and in particular this FB Staff, our sports programs, especially FB for me, is going to skyrocket. I am here for it and excited as hell !

Rant.jpg

Supposedly the writer source from Ole Miss posted on VQ and disputed reporting that Neyor wasn’t visiting Knoxville…just that they HOPED he wouldn’t. Grades of slaw all around starting with if he was the Real McCready. 😏
Supposedly the writer source from Ole Miss posted on VQ and disputed reporting that Neyor wasn’t visiting Knoxville…just that they HOPED he wouldn’t. Grades of slaw all around starting with if he was the Real McCready. 😏
Don't sweat it unless he announces that he has committed or signed with someone else. He will be here this weekend and if he is somewhat intelligent, he will play at Tennessee.

This Off gonna rock....just need good RB from portal, even tho Williams suits me just fine also and OL pick !

asked about Coach Huep's wife...."she's very very nice" ....we're good to go !

Last edited:
I’m not so sure this is over. Did he ever say he was committed and going to be at Tennessee? It seemed like every time Price tried to nail him down, he avoided eye contact and talked around the question. I hope I’m wrong.
He didn’t seem 100% to me. Think Ole Miss in still in it

I’m not so sure this is over. Did he ever say he was committed and going to be at Tennessee? It seemed like every time Price tried to nail him down, he avoided eye contact and talked around the question. I hope I’m wrong.

Same look you get when you asked your girlfriend where she was last night :eek:

VN Store

Back