'24 TX WR Freddie Dubose (Texas commit)

Exactly. So how much more can it help them? Joining the SEC won’t help them jump Bama, UGA, Ohio St, LSU, USC, Michigan.
Texas AM did actually start recruiting better once they joined the SEC, and if Texas keeps recruiting like they have been plus going toe to toe with Bama on the field, or insert SEC team, they’re going to likely have some serious success

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Texas HS football is overrated
I’m not some huge Texas fan but to act like their HS landscape isn’t insanely talented is a little ignorant. Of their instate recruits, the first 15-20 players on the list are ranked in the top 100 in the entire country. If that state is overrated in HS football i wish Tennessee had that problem.

I’m not some huge Texas fan but to act like their HS landscape isn’t insanely talented is a little ignorant. Of their instate recruits, the first 15-20 players on the list are ranked in the top 100 in the entire country. If that state is overrated in HS football i wish Tennessee had that problem.
Texas is a big state and they are solid at football. But they aren't near the best. Georgia has the type of instate talent that you can win a national championship by recruiting kids only in the state. SEC recruits at a national level, Texas being able to sell in state kids on SEC isn't going to save Texas.

Reactions: LittleVol
Texas is a big state and they are solid at football. But they aren't near the best. Georgia has the type of instate talent that you can win a national championship by recruiting kids only in the state. SEC recruits at a national level, Texas being able to sell in state kids on SEC isn't going to save Texas.
Oh i agree, Georgia and Florida > Texas HS. Still, Texas is damn good. I think Sark will recruit just fine in the SEC. Just my opinion

VN Store

Back