'19 TX WR Arjei Henderson

This one isn't over yet. Not saying he is gonna be a Vol. But this one goes to signing day.

Brought to you by the guy that disagreed with me and said Steele stays out west.....

...but I actually agree with you on this one.

NOBODY wanted to play UCF, because beating them doesn't amount to much; it's not a high-profile program... we wanted a legit opponent, like UM. Doesn't really matter to us, we beat LSU when they were full strength, and everybody saw what we did to Harboob.

We see that Florida beat Michigan's JV squad.

Reactions: joshb
We see that Florida beat Michigan's JV squad.

Oh please, they had 2 guys out injured and 2 didn't want to chip their nails; we had guys out too, including the best CB on our team... every team has guys out for 1 reason or another; that's what depth is for.

And speaking of depth, take a look at UM's last 3 classes and tell me who is better able to just plug in another blue chipper. Exactly; they're loaded compared to us. You'd think a team ranked in the Top 10 and landing all those 4* and 5*'s might be able to find a backup for those 2 guys without too much of a drop-off in performance.

Regardless, we didn't just win by a FG either; a 26-point win is woodshed territory. For some light reading, I'd recommend perusing any of the UM game threads and see what they thought about the game and how much difference those 2 guys made... most of them concede they wouldn't have made much difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcg8r and Gatorsec
Oh please, they had 2 guys out injured and 2 didn't want to chip their nails; we had guys out too, including the best CB on our team... every team has guys out for 1 reason or another; that's what depth is for.

And speaking of depth, take a look at UM's last 3 classes and tell me who is better able to just plug in another blue chipper. Exactly; they're loaded compared to us. You'd think a team ranked in the Top 10 and landing all those 4* and 5*'s might be able to find a backup for those 2 guys without too much of a drop-off in performance.

Regardless, we didn't just win by a FG either; a 26-point win is woodshed territory. For some light reading, I'd recommend perusing any of the UM game threads and see what they thought about the game and how much difference those 2 guys made... most of them concede they wouldn't have made much difference.
So 1 against 4. Compelling argument.

Not really. Only in your own delusional fanboy eyes.

That's where you're wrong; not in my eyes at all... in the only eyes that matter, the eyes of those responsible for the rankings.

Went into our last game ranked #10 and throttled #7; doubt we drop out of the Top 10 in the final rankings... in fact, the final AP rankings are already out and UF finished #7. 2018 College Football Rankings for Final Rankings | ESPN

Can't complain about that; from 4-7 one year to 10-3 and #7 in the country the next.

Last edited:
That's where you're wrong; not in my eyes at all... in the only eyes that matter, the eyes of those responsible for the rankings.

Went into our last game ranked #10 and throttled #7; doubt we drop out of the Top 10 in the final rankings... in fact, the final AP rankings are already out and UF finished #7. 2018 College Football Rankings for Final Rankings | ESPN

Can't complain about that; from 4-7 one year to 10-3 and #7 in the country the next.

They just don’t want to admit the improvements Florida made this year under Dan. I mean I am sure tenn had guys sitting out against Vandy and all

Reactions: Catbone
They just don’t want to admit the improvements Florida made this year under Dan. I mean I am sure tenn had guys sitting out against Vandy and all
Nice diversionary tactic. This has nothing to do with Tennessee's season. Yeah, they sucked. Now that we got that out of the way, Florida could have very easily been 7-5. They had to come back from double digit leads and against that same Vandy team and South Carolina. Your boys beat a depleted Michigan team that that didn't care to be there that would have not been ranked 7th had they not had the 4 starters they had missing the entire season. Michigan had higher hopes than the afterthought bowl. A couple of things boys, we get it you are Florida homers that believe Lieutenant Dan is going to take you to the next level. Those outside of Gainsville realize they are an above average team that enjoyed a lot of fortune to end up with the record they did. Not to mention, last I checked you are on a Tennessee board and no cares about a team that can barely fill half of their stadium on a good Saturday.

Yay! You won a #7 ranking! Do you get a ring and a trophy for that? I bet you bragged about finishing 2nd in races as a kid too, didn't you?

Yay! You won a #7 ranking! Do you get a ring and a trophy for that? I bet you bragged about finishing 2nd in races as a kid too, didn't you?

#6 in the coach's. Of course you get a ring and trophy for that; how do you think rankings and polls work? The goal in all sports is to be better than the previous season until you're the best, the last one standing. The rankings tell and/or confirm where your program is on that mission compared to others... not really sure why a remedial course in polling is necessary.

Never bragged about finishing 2nd in races; but of course I never bragged when I won either.

This is a thread about a prospect (then commit) UF never expected; not sure why anyone is so intent on turning it into a debate about whether or not UF had a good season.

Regardless, anyone who's been a member here longer than a year knows this site would crash and nobody would be able to log on for a week if UT had just finished a similar season... I know because I've seen the site explode for much less.

And that passion is great; it's one of the things that makes UT attractive; it's just that my UT friends and family would NEVER cede the high ground with such public displays of obvious envy... they consider that weak.

Reactions: mcg8r

VN Store

Back