'19 TX WR Arjei Henderson

I’m not saying that Chizzle at all. When it comes to Michigan, I just can’t understand what has happened over the last two months though. I had them in the playoffs at the start of the season, because I thought they were a legit team. Their defense I thought was going to be unstoppable this time around, but that didn’t pan out right.

I was talking about you fighting against the Florida guy. His team went 10-3 and smoked us. So... yeah.

I was talking about you fighting against the Florida guy. His team went 10-3 and smoked us. So... yeah.
Listen, big boy23 has some great points, and yes I agree with you on that Florida had a great year, and I’m not trying to fight here. I’m loving the great debates that we’re having, so I’ll continue to listen and read.

It's all good, every board has their own characters. Anyway, back to the topic; who knows if RJ sticks or not; I'm quite certain CDM knows the kid's commitment history.

Personally, I think our other commits at the UA game got in his ear and recruited him to UF. I noticed Steele was like the very 1st person to tweet congrats to him, almost like he knew the "flip" was a possibility... it's also further indication that Steele has picked UF.

Saw some tweets from Jaydon Hill talking about all the questions surrounding Henderson. The replies were basically, “all these people don’t think we talk....”.

Nice

It's all good, every board has their own characters. Anyway, back to the topic; who knows if RJ sticks or not; I'm quite certain CDM knows the kid's commitment history.

Personally, I think our other commits at the UA game got in his ear and recruited him to UF. I noticed Steele was like the very 1st person to tweet congrats to him, almost like he knew the "flip" was a possibility... it's also further indication that Steele has picked UF.

Saw some tweets from Jaydon Hill talking about all the questions surrounding Henderson. The replies were basically, “all these people don’t think we talk....”.

I'll be the first to admit that I cringe as much as the rest of them at OD; and, I have no problem with rival posters coming here and posting, as long as they are respectful and bring good content to the board; but, you can take that tweet and shove it up your a**. Don't bring that bullsh*t in here, or GTFO.

Lol this has oh crap FSU won't take my commit right now I'm not committing ... oh Mullen you will take itnok cool I'm committing.... will sign elsewhere and transfer in a year wherever that is even TN

You don’t really believe that, do you. FSU is in no shape to be telling recruits “we can’t take your commitment right now.” Hell, they’re practically on bended knee begging people to commit.

Mullen and Florida are hot right now. There will be more commits, with Chris Steele being the big fish 5-star. He’s a Gator lock, commits Saturday.

He ain’t decomitting again that gets embarrassing after awhile.

Plus will u have an OC by then

Mullen is our play caller head coach and Gonzalez and Hevesey are WR and OL coaches neither are going anywhere anytime soon

Continuity it’s a nice thing to have on offense
This is his 4th commitment. What evidence do you have that makes you confident he won't decommit again? It was embarrassing two decommitments ago, so that reasoning doesn't fly.

Lol Henderson told other players after the game that he's not "totally" committed and that he will be taking his visits. Looks like another recruiting diva.

Yeah I kind of feel like he was there at the game and all these UF kids were in his ear and he kind of succumbed to peer pressure maybe. This one isn’t over I don’t think. And if he’s this much of a flake, I wonder if he’s even worth signing.

Of course I could be way off.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
You don’t really believe that, do you. FSU is in no shape to be telling recruits “we can’t take your commitment right now.” Hell, they’re practically on bended knee begging people to commit.

Mullen and Florida are hot right now. There will be more commits, with Chris Steele being the big fish 5-star. He’s a Gator lock, commits Saturday.
giphy.gif

I'll be the first to admit that I cringe as much as the rest of them at OD; and, I have no problem with rival posters coming here and posting, as long as they are respectful and bring good content to the board; but, you can take that tweet and shove it up your a**. Don't bring that bullsh*t in here, or GTFO.

Go ahead and point out which part of my post wasn't "respectful" and "good content". That tweet is legit content and pertinent to the topic; the previous 3 or 4 pages doubted the commitment's legitimacy.

If you own or run this site and want to ban me for posting facts, by all means, I'll be happy to quit contributing info that Vols fans might find interesting even if it doesn't necessarily tow the party line.

Go ahead and point out which part of my post wasn't "respectful" and "good content". That tweet is legit content and pertinent to the topic; the previous 3 or 4 pages doubted the commitment's legitimacy.

If you own or run this site and want to ban me for posting facts, by all means, I'll be happy to quit contributing info that Vols fans might find interesting even if it doesn't necessarily tow the party line.

One vote for quit contributing and take the other gator punks with ya on the way out.

Here we just beat em flat out
BREAKING: 4-star WR Arjei Henderson commits to UF

Kids names Mullen another dude as Gonzalez(WR coach)as big reason

Plus kids constantly say our staff is real and honest while willie and co got that used car salesmen stink

Plus other then Copeland I i think we got a lot junior WR next year who damn near all have pro potential

Grimes
Toney
Swain
Hammond

We just moved Kyle Pitts to WR lol figure he could move back now idk but u get the idea kid made a good to go play for real coach not a fraud who lost his prize QB recruit the savior if u will to Mack brown old azz

He’d been a FSU commit for 8 months or so Mack flipped em in what 2 weeks lol
Bump for those uninformed

Taggart broke all the wrong records

FSU looks like a dumpster fire while UF is trending up

And there is need at his position where Mulllen said he will play outside and slot

FSU can’t even protect the QBs to get the ball out

Last edited:
Bump for those uninformed

Taggart broke all the wrong records

FSU looks like a dumpster fire while UF is trending up

And there is need at his position where Mulllen said he will play outside and slot

FSU can’t even protect the QBs to get the ball out
tumblr_ms9xh2VyS21syeot2o1_400.gif

I don't think I said anything about "banning". Thought it was pretty clear I said to shove that tweet up your a**.

I’m not the one asking why what why

I’m giving my best opinion and facts on a free message board

I don't think I said anything about "banning". Thought it was pretty clear I said to shove that tweet up your a**.

Resident tough guy? I joined this site about a decade ago when my cousin was a scholarship athlete at UT, so I have more than just a passing interest in the program, in addition to the natural rivalry. Nobody's trying to rub anything in here, especially with a guy that neither school even expected to be in their class anyway... Gator fans are more shocked than anyone. And most would be shocked again if he actually signs.

FSU took like 100 WRs last class so yeah they can be picky especially on a kid with iffy grades

FSU took like 100 WRs last class so yeah they can be picky especially on a kid with iffy grades

The entire FSU program is iffy right now. They just took an OC with "iffy" standards on sexual assault against women, so all the sudden they're looking sideways at a kid with a few C-minuses?

Resident tough guy? I joined this site about a decade ago when my cousin was a scholarship athlete at UT, so I have more than just a passing interest in the program, in addition to the natural rivalry. Nobody's trying to rub anything in here, especially with a guy that neither school even expected to be in their class anyway... Gator fans are more shocked than anyone. And most would be shocked again if he actually signs.
No...no tough guy, at all. Like most Vol fans, here on this Vol board, just don't like seeing tweets announcing commitments to other schools, POSTED BY RIVAL POSTERS, especially a gator, history or no history. Take that crap to a gator board.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE

VN Store

Back