'19 TX WR Arjei Henderson

#6 in the coach's. Of course you get a ring and trophy for that; how do you think rankings and polls work? The goal in all sports is to be better than the previous season until you're the best, the last one standing. The rankings tell and/or confirm where your program is on that mission compared to others... not really sure why a remedial course in polling is necessary.

Never bragged about finishing 2nd in races; but of course I never bragged when I won either.

This is a thread about a prospect (then commit) UF never expected; not sure why anyone is so intent on turning it into a debate about whether or not UF had a good season.

Regardless, anyone who's been a member here longer than a year knows this site would crash and nobody would be able to log on for a week if UT had just finished a similar season... I know because I've seen the site explode for much less.

And that passion is great; it's one of the things that makes UT attractive; it's just that my UT friends and family would NEVER cede the high ground with such public displays of obvious envy... they consider that weak.
Lol. You definitely don't have your finger on the pulse of my responses if you think the word envy is involved. And yours or your friends definition of 'weak' is irrelevant. Unlike you, I realize I am a fan nothing more. Just like you. I just find it fascinating when rival fans travel to other team boards and feverishly defend the program they support. I have never once been to any other board outside of a Tennessee board. I have zero interest about the inner workings of other programs. The fact that you can't see the difference as to why a site would explode on a team board when it received good news vs a rival fan flapping his gums and beating his chest over beating a depleted uninterested team tells me how out of touch with reality you are. Hey, at least you will get to see Florida's name on a post season ranking board that no one will remember except Florida fans.

Lol. You definitely don't have your finger on the pulse of my responses if you think the word envy is involved. And yours or your friends definition of 'weak' is irrelevant. Unlike you, I realize I am a fan nothing more. Just like you. I just find it fascinating when rival fans travel to other team boards and feverishly defend the program they support. I have never once been to any other board outside of a Tennessee board. I have zero interest about the inner workings of other programs. The fact that you can't see the difference as to why a site would explode on a team board when it received good news vs a rival fan flapping his gums and beating his chest over beating a depleted uninterested team tells me how out of touch with reality you are. Hey, at least you will get to see Florida's name on a post season ranking board that no one will remember except Florida fans.

You don't know anything about me. As for what you like, I really couldn't care less and I guess that's just where we differ; I find it rather simple to open a half dozen browsers and participate on several different boards. I like a variety of opinions. I like knowing as much about other programs as possible. I like following recruiting. The only way to get a full picture of those things is venture out and absorb all that info; you don't learn anything only being a cheerleader, with no perspective because of limited external experience.

No clue what the statement re: the site exploding over good news even means. I never said I didn't understand it; and the topics are set by the membership anyway. I didn't start this thread, nor am I responsible for its ending if it later turns out to result in bad news for Vols fans. You're the one who took the thread off track and made it about UF's season. The bottom line is, you just didn't like the end result of the recruitment and chose to lash out at other teams' fans over it. That's your prerogative; hope you feel better soon.

You don't know anything about me. As for what you like, I really couldn't care less and I guess that's just where we differ; I find it rather simple to open a half dozen browsers and participate on several different boards. I like a variety of opinions. I like knowing as much about other programs as possible. I like following recruiting. The only way to get a full picture of those things is venture out and absorb all that info; you don't learn anything only being a cheerleader, with no perspective because of limited external experience.

No clue what the statement re: the site exploding over good news even means. I never said I didn't understand it; and the topics are set by the membership anyway. I didn't start this thread, nor am I responsible for its ending if it later turns out to result in bad news for Vols fans. You're the one who took the thread off track and made it about UF's season. The bottom line is, you just didn't like the end result of the recruitment and chose to lash out at other teams' fans over it. That's your prerogative; hope you feel better soon.

Don't care to know anything about you. You are relatively uninteresting to me. I just find it amusing that you attempt to act all hardcore over going all rah rah over your team on a rival board. My goal is not to spend my life 'learning' about a bunch of other teams because quite frankly I have a job and don't have that kind of spare time. So congratulations on having a lot of spare time to enjoy a non-paying gig such as following multiple teams recruiting. I did get a chuckle over you saying 'you venture out' when you sit in front of the same computer with your multiple browsers open. It's not as if you are traveling abroad and soaking in different cultures.

You apparently don't proofread your posts when you send them either . Your words, "Regardless, anyone who's been a member here longer than a year knows this site would crash and nobody would be able to log on for a week if UT had just finished a similar season... I know because I've seen the site explode for much less." You are also being less than honest about who took this thread off track. The truth is this kid is a Gator commitment (for now) and I seriously doubt anyone cares as much about this thread as they would a recruit Tennessee could possibly land. Saying 'the bottom line' doesn't give your comment any extra merit and quite frankly you suck at reading people. Why would I lash out over a kid that is still likely to visit campus? Not to mention, even if he sticks to his commitment, Tennessee has already landed a high level WR in Keyton and has a good shot at Pickens. My day is just fine. Good luck learning not to project your deficiencies on others.

Don't care to know anything about you. You are relatively uninteresting to me. I just find it amusing that you attempt to act all hardcore over going all rah rah over your team on a rival board. My goal is not to spend my life 'learning' about a bunch of other teams because quite frankly I have a job and don't have that kind of spare time. So congratulations on having a lot of spare time to enjoy a non-paying gig such as following multiple teams recruiting. I did get a chuckle over you saying 'you venture out' when you sit in front of the same computer with your multiple browsers open. It's not as if you are traveling abroad and soaking in different cultures.

You apparently don't proofread your posts when you send them either . Your words, "Regardless, anyone who's been a member here longer than a year knows this site would crash and nobody would be able to log on for a week if UT had just finished a similar season... I know because I've seen the site explode for much less." You are also being less than honest about who took this thread off track. The truth is this kid is a Gator commitment (for now) and I seriously doubt anyone cares as much about this thread as they would a recruit Tennessee could possibly land. Saying 'the bottom line' doesn't give your comment any extra merit and quite frankly you suck at reading people. Why would I lash out over a kid that is still likely to visit campus? Not to mention, even if he sticks to his commitment, Tennessee has already landed a high level WR in Keyton and has a good shot at Pickens. My day is just fine. Good luck learning not to project your deficiencies on others.
đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

Reactions: jwill

VN Store

Back