'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

"Love his Ole Miss visit"

He sort of feels like a Kiffy guy. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up there. But he could probably use a good "head screwed on the right way" coach like Heupel...which naturally means he won't take that opportunity.
He choose Gary Patterson originally so who knows what his thought process is

Reactions: HalfullVol
"Love his Ole Miss visit"

He sort of feels like a Kiffy guy. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up there. But he could probably use a good "head screwed on the right way" coach like Heupel...which naturally means he won't take that opportunity.
The fact is, we aren’t used to having this kind of talent since Kamara, and we all know how much he was under used. If Evans comes here, i feel like it’s safe to say we haven’t had a talent like that in 20 years

He choose Gary Patterson originally so who knows what his thought process is
Think that was close to home, right? That seemed to be his big issue...needed to get away from bad influences back in TX, but he couldn't do it first time around. Maybe he finally understands it now.

Reactions: #1GatorHater
I watch the draft every year. Generally, you'll see one, maybe two go in the first round, but the position is not as valued as it once was.
I agree but the best ones are on another level. I mean you could see the difference between Small and Tiyon. Tiyon almost always found the right hole

Kids: “Daddy, why did Santa not visit us?”
Me: “Santa had supply chain issues this year.”
Kids: “Why did we not get a gift from you and mommy?”
Me: “Sit down kids, let me tell you about NILs…see, so your gift is watching us pick up some key talent to help us win the SEC. Make sense?”
Kids: “Go Big Orange.”

Me: “Sit down kids, let me tell you about NILs…see, so your gift is watching us pick up some key talent to help us win the SEC. Make sense?”
Parenting 101

Sound reasoning here. Kid would understand

VN Store

Back