Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Did you know he was one of the lawyers somehow involved in the Watergate scandal.. investigator maybe?
I believe he was lead council for the Republicans. He was at least part of the questioning and was always closely tied to Howard Baker. Story is that some Hollywood guy heard his voice during the hearings and cast him for a movie.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
There HAS to be an end goal of getting them off of the heroin. The only way this makes sense is to replace fentanyl with heroin to make the transition to suboxone easier. Otherwise, they’re just funding drug habits. How does that help anything? Running out of money is the primary reason I quit. Every other motivating factor was clouded by my drug use at the time. If it weren’t for going broke, I’d be dead. What the **** are they doing?
We have unique insight into this and understand why this is a horrible idea if there is no plan.

It’s tough but I started a reread of the series a couple weeks ago in anticipation of the tv show and I think it’s helped me separate the two. The books are so dense they would realistically need a 15+ season show to do it faithfully and that’s probably just not feasible. I would rather they go full adaptation mode than if they tried to stay as faithful as possible and shoved everything into 8-10 seasons and it turned into some disjointed mess
It is a disjointed mess

]Reminds me if growing up in the sticks. Fred Thompson stayed at the house once, still not a GOPer.
Lol. I'm shocked.

20a42e8da2394ad520fb11f058d92741.gif

Just looked up the stats.
D Wade had over 160 yards rushing and 160 passing and 3 tds.
K Wade had 90 yards rushing and 7 tkls.
Peirce kid had a 69 yard bomb and 15 stops! ( need to offer as PWO)

Dang...
Wade twins and James would be awesome as Vols.

Another major hurdle for Nolan, Wade twins, James, and a few others has been NIL. Even after talking to Swain he doesn’t even know who what or when about NIL deals. The on field product is present but they have to get the other elements in place.

Self made rich people definitely don't think that way. It's one of the reasons they're rich.

Plus they employ and feed & house a whole lot of people under them (counts toward that Net Worth). There's also reinvestment into your company infrastructure and so on. It's not so simple as " they're rich, take their money".

Plus they employ and feed & house a whole lot of people under them (counts toward that Net Worth). There's also reinvestment into your company infrastructure and so on. It's not so simple as " they're rich, take their money".
You're preaching to the choir brother...

Said this in main RF thread and was called a communist by many! Lol
I hate saying it but NBA, NFL have caps
What’s the difference
Maybe donate it to the team
QB and RB isn’t **** without a good OLINE
Star Wrs need a Capable QB
IDK
I’d be hard pressed to give a guy big money also
Look at the OSU QB or rattler lol
I know some hit it big but give the money to the team

VN Store

Back