'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Nothing has changed here! This was always expected to be a “see where he shows up in May” situation. He can’t sign a LOI and can’t enroll anywhere until mini-term.
This...is true.
I just wanted to poke my head in hoping everyone’s safe and doing well. This too shall pass.

Recruiting is already carrying on, will be interesting what the NCAA changes this year on the recruiting calendar. Team wise as well, added summer practice? Possible

This...is true.
I just wanted to poke my head in hoping everyone’s safe and doing well. This too shall pass.

Recruiting is already carrying on, will be interesting what the NCAA changes this year on the recruiting calendar. Team wise as well, added summer practice? Possible
Fall camp is already draining physically anyway I don't see how you can add more practice and be effective. If Butch Jones had two extra weeks of fall practice, everyone would be on crutches.

Last edited:
Fall camp is already draining physically anyway I don't see how you can add more practice and be effective. If Butch Jones had two extra weeks of fall practice, everyone would be on crutches.
A lot probably depends on what they've actually done while away... I'm sure there will be an eval period once they come back.. And I'm thinking any calenders needing to be changed, and they likely will need changed, will depend solely on when we get the all clear.. Until then it's hard to speculate..

VN Store

Back