'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I don’t disagree with hardly anything you posted after the “trolling” comment. If we mostly agree, how am I trolling? I was answering a direct question specifically addressed to “UF fans.” I have no idea where Evans is going, but I do think visiting UF is significant at this point in time. In a week, it may be completely irrelevant. He’s had a visit before and canceled. But as it stands right now, I’d say UF is in the running.
I doubt it's any more significant than any other visit. Evans has been all over the place since December and anyone who thinks that they know something is being delusional. If the situation were reversed and Tennessee had the last visit, I would be no more confident than I am right now, which is to say not at all. Even if the visit is awesome and crystal balls start rolling in, if UF fans are smart (as if, lol), they will still remain just hopeful and not confident. The fact that he's still taking official visits weeks after signing day should tell you all you need to know. I am unrustled and will remain so, irrespective of where he ultimately enrolls.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Per Hubbs

Let’s start with the latest on 5-star tailback Zach Evans, who officially becomes a “watchable” target again with the dead period ending at midnight on Saturday.

Evans is scheduled to take an official visit to Florida on March 20. There’s optimism down in Gainesville that the Gators are now the favorites for the Texas standout, too. But nothing is certain with Evans’ recruitment, including whether or not he’ll even actually visit UF. Sources close to Evans indicated just this week that Evans make not even take the Florida visit, opting to go elsewhere or simply stay at home.

Tennessee and Ole Miss remain the biggest two challengers and Texas A&M still lingers in the shadows, especially with former LSU RB coach Tommie Robinson now in College Station. But Evans’ camp has long wanted him to leave the state for college, which is why Georgia, LSU and others have been the frontrunners at various points in his recruitment.

If Evans makes the trip to Gainesville, then the Gators should be considered the favorites. Adding Tim Brewster to their staff certainly helps their efforts, and several others staffers have connections to the Houston area. But if Evans doesn’t make the visit in a couple weeks, then those around the Tennessee program feel like they actually have the edge over Ole Miss.

This one is certain to have more twists and turns in the coming weeks, but that’s the latest for now. Evans remains in Nashville working out, and at this time, we don’t expect him to make any unofficial trips to either Knoxville or Oxford.

"His family wants him to leave the state"', sure hope we're not throwing a scholarship away. I'm sure CJP has evaluated this and believes he can help the kid.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Sometimes that can completely change a person’s life for the better. Tee Higgins family wanted him out of knoxville.
That had more to do with Dabo showing up and acting like part of the family versus Butch showing up with a roped off area that security controlled at his basketball games.

That had more to do with Dabo showing up and acting like part of the family versus Butch showing up with a roped off area that security controlled at his basketball games.
Call me a sunshine pumper if you want, but every time someone posts about Butch and his arrogance and stupidity it gets harder to complain about what we have now.

Call me a sunshine pumper if you want, but every time someone posts about Butch and his arrogance and stupidity it gets harder to complain about what we have now.
Add Dooley to that mess and you won't complain a bit. It was awesome to watch them turn the corner this year. 8-5 was all coaching. I just hope recruiting picks up this year, or it's going to be a long row to hoe over the next few years depth wise.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
Add Dooley to that mess and you won't complain a bit. It was awesome to watch them turn the corner this year. 8-5 was all coaching. I just hope recruiting picks up this year, or it's going to be a long row to hoe over the next few years depth wise.

Thanks for getting it right. Now if we can make some headway with the couldn't care less, loose/lose pet peeves I'd be as happy as a hog in slop.

My friend who has been feeding me info just texted me after disappearing for a couple of weeks "Zach Evans to Florida, 300k probably" whatever that means. I think either Florida has up'd the bagman game to pull in the lead or my contact is full of sh$% and ZE Godfather is just feeding my friend BS at work. At this point I don't think anybody knows anything and might not even be worth the headaches.

VN Store

Back