'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

No, and you fully realize that researching every P5 school to find out how many players they’ve lost for various reasons from 2 classes ago is tedious, time-consuming and practically irrelevant at this point. If you want to know that, YOU do the research. And this has been pointed out and debated many times over, you can’t just re-rank UF and UF only from 9th to 17th without re-ranking EVERYONE who lost even 1 player. It’s also been pointed out that UF has recovered absolutely fine from losing players in their 2019 class; finished top 6/7 in the country that very year, won a NY6 Bowl and are poised to be preseason top 10 this year. Any losses in 2019’s recruiting classes have long been made up for by transfers in and by the 2020 recruiting class.

Any update on Zach Evans in a Zach Evans thread? If you want to re-debate UF’s 2019 recruiting class, I’ll be happy to send you a link where that has been discussed ad nauseam in its own thread.
1582215782794.gif

But others do, and if you had bothered to read you would have seen where the poster specifically asked UF fans about UF’s involvement in Evans’ recruitment. This is an exchange of information on a recruit whom none of us have any idea where he’s headed. Instead of taking shots at me, feel free to share your thoughts too. Or ignore. Your choice.

That was almost over a month ago yet your still here.

But others do, and if you had bothered to read you would have seen where the poster specifically asked UF fans about UF’s involvement in Evans’ recruitment. This is an exchange of information on a recruit whom none of us have any idea where he’s headed. Instead of taking shots at me, feel free to share your thoughts too. Or ignore. Your choice.
Nobody gives af what you say. Why you don’t comprehend that is a mystery

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Nobody gives af what you say. Why you don’t comprehend that is a mystery

iT iS pRoBaBlY bEcAuSe HiS jOrTs Is ToO tIgHt.
tenor.gif

If we land him, we won’t see your exchanges of information for a month afterwards, and your return would be accompanied with regaled tales of how Mullen and his crew had decided at the last minute to pass on him because of some contrived flaw...i.e Morven Joseph and his undiagnosed tapeworm. Bated breath. 😴
Jaws has to take a month off after any serious disappointment to convince himself of some more bullshite.

Re Jaws: I Post very rarely, but I found it astounding that a fan from a rival team like Florida finds the time to post here more than 2 times a day, 365 days a year for the last 2 years and 9 months. Sheesh, wonder how much he posts on the gator boards?

This type of thing gets posted around here a lot, and it's always obvious the posters have never visited other school forums. There are only a handful of schools in the nation that have sites even close to as nice as this. That's why you see UF, UK, and UGA posters living on here.

I mean, also we're better than them. There's that, too...

I’ve obviously become a distraction in this thread and it’s taking away from discussion on Zach Evans. I do not want to get banned for being “off topic,” so I’ll step aside and let others have at it.

If anyone wants to discuss Zach Evans or hear any updates from Florida circles, or my opinion, feel free to start a topic in the “Around the NCAA” forum.

Good day to all...
1582250818289.gif

VN Store

Back