'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Yeah I know. Couldn't find a good horse picture. :( Pretty sure Jaws source documentation came from someplace like this though.

We're doing great. Just learned we are adding another granddaughter later this year!
Congrats!!

Well thank you. I appreciate your kind words and....

giphy.gif
Well damn done.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and Glitch
Please provide supporting detail for the percentages posted above. We need to understand fully how you arrived at those numbers.

Pure guesswork based off “experts” who guess for a living. There are several Rivals and 247 guys I follow on Twitter, I follow this site and a few UF sites, and its just piecing stuff together from all of that. I’ve said many times I have zero inside information, but I do trust the people I follow, none of whom can seem to get a definitive idea on where Evans is leaning. I think we can glean that he’s got 2-3 main schools he’s looking at; Ole Miss, Tennessee and possibly UF.

Pure guesswork based off “experts” who guess for a living. There are several Rivals and 247 guys I follow on Twitter, I follow this site and a few UF sites, and its just piecing stuff together from all of that. I’ve said many times I have zero inside information, but I do trust the people I follow, none of whom can seem to get a definitive idea on where Evans is leaning. I think we can glean that he’s got 2-3 main schools he’s looking at; Ole Miss, Tennessee and possibly UF.
Guesswork=BS and has zero value to anyone on this board. Who cares about a Florida fan’s guesswork on a UT fan forum ?

Jaws creates more well written content than most the people telling him to leave, it doesnt make sense to hate on someone just because they pull for another school. Judge them on discussion, not what side they lean.

Maybe you and Jaws can go hang out together on a UF board. Because what you just said is utter BS.

I heard MR. EVANS is going to SAM HOUSTON STATE, inside INFO, book it now let the crying begin, well really i got my info from myself, they were the first small TEXAS college team that came to my mind, bet the house the car your dog, that is where he is going, but really i think he will wake up on a pretty June morning and show up at a college and say i am here let the party begin.
SOLID post by our boy terrypedigo, man i tell you what, that man sure knows how to stir a pot i mean just look at his post history if you dont believe me, pure poetry, may as well give him the dang title Wordsmith of VOLNATION,,,,, is there anyone else more deserving I THINK not?

He won’t be on any campus until summer, if then. Doesn’t really matter if he ‘signs’. He could sign with 100 schools if he wished, none are binding him to the school, just recruit him until he shows up at a school. Looks like it’s UF turn for CBs, is there a major school in the SEC that hasn’t had a round of CBs for him yet?

Bring the kid in, just make sure you leave everyone associated with him at home.
For all we know Pruitt has already moved on.. Personally I'd be fine with that..

Guesswork=BS and has zero value to anyone on this board. Who cares about a Florida fan’s guesswork on a UT fan forum ?

If guesswork, speculation, conjecture, inference, assumptions and presumptions weren’t permitted and welcomed in this thread, with this particular recruit, you’d have to eliminate about 275 of the 280 or so pages. So apparently it DOES have value here.

By the way, there is an ignore button for you and other members of the “we can’t handle rival posters on a UT board” crowd. Do us both a favor and click it.

If guesswork, speculation, conjecture, inference, assumptions and presumptions weren’t permitted and welcomed in this thread, with this particular recruit, you’d have to eliminate about 275 of the 280 or so pages. So apparently it DOES have value here.

By the way, there is an ignore button for you and other members of the “we can’t handle rival posters on a UT board” crowd. Do us both a favor and click it.
Nope. I choose to respond to your comments when I feel there is a need. If you continue to post on a rivals board then you know the responses at times will be harsh especially when you post nonsensical opinions. You need to toughen up.

How about you stop telling Vol fans what to do on our board. Screw Gators and their Jaws.

We held the SEC’s leading rusher to 13 yards last season. I won’t be worried if he goes to Florida, but it would be a good get for Dan.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back