'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

He's trained with us since 8th grade. We have a trainer and training group in Houston. We hist camps there and travel down for work outs on a regular. Him coming here is only to get away from his environment and make sure the decision is his and his only no outside influences. Zach and only Zach will make the final call.

Right kinda what I was saying in terms of getting away, but don’t you think Ole Miss and TN have the obvious connections there too? Seems odd that he was in Nashville before his Ole Miss visit too. If I had to bet money right at this moment I think Kiffin pulls the Bryce Brown. But if he truly visits Florida and Oregon who knows. Kinda how this one has gone.

Right kinda what I was saying in terms of getting away, but don’t you think Ole Miss and TN have the obvious connections there too? Seems odd that he was in Nashville before his Ole Miss visit too. If I had to bet money right at this moment I think Kiffin pulls the Bryce Brown. But if he truly visits Florida and Oregon who knows. Kinda how this one has gone.

See this kid has been here before the reports got out or any of that. We do this with a few of the Tx kids. Some of those kids need a change of scenery to help control the chaos of their lives. As I have said before some areas are just not something some of the ppl who comment on can relate too. Last before I start my day, many have asked me about how good he looks and all that on the tweet we put out but tbh that's how he's built. He's been kinda relaxing and Buck got him here to get more focused and free his mind. This has very little to do with chosing a school or any of that.

He's trained with us since 8th grade. We have a trainer and training group in Houston. We hist camps there and travel down for work outs on a regular. Him coming here is only to get away from his environment and make sure the decision is his and his only no outside influences. Zach and only Zach will make the final call.
Sounds like a good plan..

You couldn't 'accidentally' lock the doors if Kiffin shows up, could you?.... 😎

good info thanks @de1conley

Reactions: SmokinBob and bpvol
CB to Florida from Bill Greene (OSU insider)
giphy.gif

Would love to see what he could do at UT behind our O-line...

CB to Florida from Bill Greene (OSU insider)

This would suck.

I can see it now, everyone that said we didn’t need or want this kid will be the same ones that revisit this thread after he has a career game against us and say, “wtf Pruitt, why didn’t we push for this kid, terrible.”

This would suck.

I can see it now, everyone that said we didn’t need or want this kid will be the same ones that revisit this thread after he has a career game against us and say, “wtf Pruitt, why didn’t we push for this kid, terrible.”
Complete and total failure by our staff.

My friend works in the charters and private jets area of BNA and saw Kiffin meeting with recruits in a meeting area of the airport when he was there. He took a little video as he walked by. it was very short but i could only assume it was when he was meeting with Evans. I told him to run that bloated jerk out of there. lol.....ahh, my first insider post. changing my name to "ClosetoADudeWhoSawKiffinOnceBeforeSigningDay".

Please shower me with likes.

My friend works in the charters and private jets area of BNA and saw Kiffin meeting with recruits in a meeting area of the airport when he was there. He took a little video as he walked by. it was very short but i could only assume it was when he was meeting with Evans. I told him to run that bloated jerk out of there. lol.....ahh, my first insider post. changing my name to "ClosetoADudeWhoSawKiffinOnceBeforeSigningDay".

Please shower me with likes.

Done.
Wait, I'll unlike and relike.

VN Store

Back