'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Something that I find intriguing is when he talks about schools he usually mentions only one maybe two coaches from each school, when he talked about us he mentioned three. Pruitt, Chaney, and graham. Could mean nothing, but seems positive.

So what time is Evans signing his "conference papers"? If anyone knows, please reply in American Standard Time, since he's in Texas.

Reactions: tnhunter 10
Wtf are "conference papers"??

Like-Me-Yes-6-X-10-Hoop(1).jpg

To follow up on that spit ole Yancy was dribbling:

He’s now likely to announce his final decision and simply enroll at the school of his choice, although one source said he still could sign a financial-aid agreement that could prevent him from enrolling at another SEC school, if he chooses an SEC program. Even in that scenario, though, his recruitment otherwise would remain open until he arrives on campus and begins attending classes.
- Callahan

Interesting note in the VQ podcast. AP and Hubbs hinted that Evan’s trip up to Nashville may have been covered by Ole Miss. He went on to talk about how it would be much easier for Kiffin to pop into Nashville, than to go to Houston.

Reactions: Nashvegas31
Wtf are "conference papers"??

Something a source told me about. But I haven't known the source long and not really sure if he or she is BSing me on not, lol. Actually, come to think of it I'm not even sure if my source is a guy or girl. Or might even be transsexual. All I know is they've been slipping notes under my front door in the middle of the night and have assured me they are close to Evans and have the real scoop and their handwriting has a level of sincerity I have rarely witnessed in other notes I found under my door. That'll be $9.95. Thanks.
- Yancy

VN Store

Back