'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Can we please stop linking this Andrew Ray guy? Whether he has real info or not is irrelevant. We shouldn’t allow VN to boost his views.

Aw come on bro' .... that dude is quality entertainment ! For now anyway, I'll admit it will probably run its course and get old eventually, but for now the absurdity of his stuff makes me laugh.

No.. No I'm not. I don't see anyway UGA takes 3 RBS in this class. This guy is one of the most annoying people I've ever listened to. He (like many others) is so arrogant when it comes to UGA. I LOVE my Dawgs but cmon man we aren't getting every recruit and winning nattys every year 🙄

Do you guys have a big 40th anniversary party scheduled for next year?

I am old and do not care for abbreviations KG,MW or anything else where one has to guess what one is talking about .My appreciation for the one poster who actually advised me what IG stood for.Hell for all I knew IG could have stood for instant gratification,Inspector general,invalid groping,etc
All groping is valid groping Alex.

giphy.gif
Back on track, thanks!
GBO!!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
SIAP
Wiltfong on Evans. Also predicted Wideman to UT.
Oh, Zachary Evans ... just when I think I have the pulse of the recruitment, another development happens to remind me it’s unpredictable. On Sunday night I thought Evans would end up at Tennessee where he just wrapped up his official visit or back to Georgia where some sources said Evans was still leaning despite being released from his letter-of-intent earlier this month. Maybe that intel is fine and good but it seems Evans could also take his last official visit of the process this coming weekend to Southern Cal.
Here is what we know for sure at this point: Evans took officials to LSU and Texas A&M during the fall and returned to the Aggies campus the Sunday before the Early Signing Period where he chose Georgia without ever taking an official. Evans was supposed to announce for the Bulldogs at the Under Armour game but postponed it and was ultimately released from his LOI. Ole Miss got the first official after the dead period and then Tennessee this weekend. I can’t make a pick. My 247Sports Crystal Ball remains foggy for the Houston (Texas) North Shore back who can’t even sign on NSD because you’re only allowed one LOI, which means this saga could continue until Evans just walks on the campus of the school of his choosing in the summer. If he shows up in Athens this weekend instead of USC, that will be my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast.
I’m sorry, why in the hell is Pruitt recruiting this kid. He obviously is a head case.

One of the replys said Rivals just bumped the foggin curs to #1 in team rankings. (didn't read this psycho's headline thread post)

I just checked, they did. 2020 Team Rankings

This crazy dude is making Uncle LouTube almost watchable compared to him.

Just another reason to work harder Coach Pruitt! Go Vols!

Man..bet it's hard disliking GA so much and yet talking about how good Kirby, their class or their team is, in almost every. single. post.

Can't believe it's been so many months since your 1st post glorifyi..umm.. hating them.
Yeah, the one knowing the exact number of 5 stars on Ga's team but somehow completely missing the number on TN's team.
Let's reminisce about them having the best staff in the SEC, shall we.

I was hoping Kirby Smart would squander his talent like Mark Richt did and that is sadly not the case. They are so dang far ahead of everyone talent-wise that I do not see us catching up anytime soon. They have 22 of the SEC East' 24 five stars for crying out loud. Georgia's recruiting is just stupid ridiculous. It sucks but nobody in the East is currently on par with that staff and maybe only Bama in the West. I don't believe we are 6th place team this season. I'm hoping for 7 maybe 8 wins, anything above that wins Pruitt SEC honors.

To be fair he said come to Tennessee and be the next AK.. well AK at Tenn was not used like he should have been. No I don't think the new staff is that dumb but that's how Kamara was used at Tenn
Not disagreeing with the criminal misuse of Kamara. Thought he fit Butch’s high school scheme better than Hurd did. Anyways, water under the bridge now. We have legit football coaches and Butch is fetching Saban’s slippers.

Reactions: Dawgoutofwater
IDK 10th in yards and 16th in points with Jamis at QB is pretty dam good
12th in points per game his final year and 3rd in points per game last year without him. Yards per game were tied for 3rd in 2018 and 2019. Jameis is gonna chuck it regardless of who is there. Gets his yards but also get the int’s. Team scored last year after change in OC. I’m just saying that calling the new OC a grand slam is a bit of a leap.

Reactions: Sleegro
Man..bet it's hard disliking GA so much and yet talking about how good Kirby, their class or their team is, in almost every. single. post.

Can't believe it's been so many months since your 1st post glorifyi..umm.. hating them.
Yeah, the one knowing the exact number of 5 stars on Ga's team but somehow completely missing the number on TN's team.
Let's reminisce about them having the best staff in the SEC, shall we.
I was thinking the same thing and wondering why no one was saying anything about it. Can always depend on you, Charger!

So what are the odds that Evans verbally commits to us or anyone else? I understand that it technically doesn’t mean anything until he shows up on someone’s campus this summer, but it would at least be something it he gives a verbal. Just wondering if anyone in the know has any idea on a timetable for him to verbally choose his college, at least for the time being. If we gotta wait until the summer with no inkling of where he will end up that is really going to blow

So what are the odds that Evans verbally commits to us or anyone else? I understand that it technically doesn’t mean anything until he shows up on someone’s campus this summer, but it would at least be something it he gives a verbal. Just wondering if anyone in the know has any idea on a timetable for him to verbally choose his college, at least for the time being. If we gotta wait until the summer with no inkling of where he will end up that is really going to blow
I don't think there's been any time tables on him as he really can't do anything official until he's able to enroll at whatever school he decides on....

I'd say this goes well in to spring if his recruitment in general has been any indication

We'll see how many teams still have an available spot after NSD.
Won't be a smoking gun for 1 team but might eliminate some possibilities.

VN Store

Back