'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

This one was already reported over the weekend that Pruitt and a few coaches would follow up with his fam in Houston. Not impressed with this nug but will wait on the next one. I don’t discredit. You do know stuff. This one is just eh.
Damn you AV, how dare you disappoint Sir Wormy!

VR2 seems to think he won’t visit UGA
Why would people crystal ball Edwards to UGA if they weren’t going to take him? That’s their RB, they won’t take Evans and Evans is likely gonna vacat- my bad “visit” USC this weekend and then decide between Tennessee and Ole Miss next Wednesday.. if it even is next Wednesday

Why would people crystal ball Edwards to UGA if they weren’t going to take him? That’s their RB, they won’t take Evans and Evans is likely gonna vacat- my bad “visit” USC this weekend and then decide between Tennessee and Ole Miss next Wednesday.. if it even is next Wednesday
Because UGA has restarted his recruitment.

Kid is a Vol. He came to Knoxville. The coaches let him know he can come here and be a star behind the best O-Line in the country with the best OC in the SEC with a 5 star Pro type QB not stealing half the carries all while having a head coach who has his back. This was over when Neids went and visited him in Houston last week. We hit the royal flush on the river. It just happens that way some times. The cards are starting to come our way. By the way Wideman is a Vol as well.

Kid is a Vol. He came to Knoxville. The coaches let him know he can come here and be a star behind the best O-Line in the country with the best OC in the SEC with a 5 star Pro type QB not stealing half the carries all while having a head coach who has his back. This was over when Neids went and visited him in Houston last week. We hit the royal flush on the river. It just happens that way some times. The cards are starting to come our way. By the way Wideman is a Vol as well.
Nu phone. Who dis?

Speculation or you know something?

Kid is a Vol. He came to Knoxville. The coaches let him know he can come here and be a star behind the best O-Line in the country with the best OC in the SEC with a 5 star Pro type QB not stealing half the carries all while having a head coach who has his back. This was over when Neids went and visited him in Houston last week. We hit the royal flush on the river. It just happens that way some times. The cards are starting to come our way. By the way Wideman is ours as well.
Damn and I thought I was optimistic. I effing love it, Evans running wild behind that line and Wideman looking like Randy Moss, I'll allow it

1580186135212.gif

You did say on November 26, 2017...we should hire Fulmer as AD and Tee as OC (close enough). I’ll roll with you my dude

VN Store

Back