'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I can confirm that UGA and KS rejected his NLI. He signed with them out of the blue and they had to wait around two weeks to release him.
If I were a kid and that happened to me I sure as hell wouldn’t want to go back to the people who told me to beat it.
So Evans ambushed UGA with his commitment? Did he not have a committable offer from them? This just keeps getting weirder.

What I'm not seeing asked is whether or not the same thing implies to UGA? Since they released him would he still have to wait to enroll there, ir could they still take him since he signed NLI with them in the past?

What I'm not seeing asked is whether or not the same thing implies to UGA? Since they released him would he still have to wait to enroll there, ir could they still take him since he signed NLI with them in the past?
He’d have to wait there too. They released him from the NLI, so it’s void now.

UT's add/drop deadline has passed. Cannot enroll at this point. Same goes for the whole SEC at this point. Don't think he can EE anywhere.
You haven't heard about the new term they added this year? You can enroll January 27 but they only offer strength and conditioning and a spring camp.

You haven't heard about the new term they added this year? You can enroll January 27 but they only offer strength and conditioning and a spring camp.

"Brian Niedermeyer now teaches an 8 week 12 credit hour class on Alaska's indigenous species, and it is the final 8 weeks of the semester."

VN Store

Back