'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I feel like not having a coach on staff yet for his position may hurt. I'm sure the kids might want to know who his actual position coach would be

Reactions: VolnJC
I am sure that this has been rehashed, but if Georgia's admin pushed for them to void the NLI, how are they still recruiting him?

The

The previous link was a FAQ, so don't go there. This is the actual language as the other poster included the full link and I read that full document.

They actually put null and void language in there. That makes my head hurt still because if something doesn't exist how can you put another clause against it? I wonder with all the legal challenging going on now against the NCAA if someone would challenge this??!!
WHY would it be challenged? All the cards are in Evan’s deck. He’s basically a free agent until he enrolls. I could more envision other highly coveted recruits attempting to engineer the same situation.

Wonder if Darnell Washington is playing the “what if” game in his head. Him and Evans are friends and Evans said before the AA game that there was a good chance they’d attend the same school together. Now that Evans has backed out at UGA and considering TN, wonder if DW is questioning whether he made the right choice. For his sake, hope Evans wasn’t a significant factor for him going to UGA.

On the flip side, Evans was probably in DW ear hard about picking UGA, so I’m sure DW is returning that favor now. Would have been nice to have gotten extra help from DW with the turn of events in Evans recruitment.

Do we know if Zach's mom came with him? Would show that he was thinking hard about coming here if he wanted parents to see UT.

I feel like not having a coach on staff yet for his position may hurt. I'm sure the kids might want to know who his actual position coach would be

I'm not sure coaching/development top this kids list. Wonder if early playing time, depth chart and quality of the OL might of more interest?

I am sure that this has been rehashed, but if Georgia's admin pushed for them to void the NLI, how are they still recruiting him?

I thought Evans asked out and got his wish? Didn't realize the admin pushed him out the door. If the admin turned a talented RB like Evans away, there must be something pretty unsettling in his background. I've seen numerous references to this, but I've yet to see anything specific.

Reactions: drvenner
Let’s be honest.... every kid who visits loves it here. Tennessee is amazing.

But the visit high is a real thing. A week from now when that high passes and he’s back at UGA, let’s see if we’re still getting winking emojis.

I want to believe. I have always been a RB fanatic. But I am skeptical AF

Nah, man. It means we're getting him. If matts is wrong, that proves unequivocally that he's a fake insider. @Big Gucci Sosa, am I doing this right?
Yea, this would be a huge miss for matt if he does not choose the Vols. His insider status would take a monster hit. I mean that emoji all but said Evans was locked in.

It would be nice to win this one. Not sure what Matts wink means but I hope it at least means that we do have a good chance. UG would waste such good talent.
Usually means a good thing. Remember when it popped up in the Torrance Gibson thread tho. That did end up being good for UT...but for other reasons. 😏

The

The previous link was a FAQ, so don't go there. This is the actual language as the other poster included the full link and I read that full document.

They actually put null and void language in there. That makes my head hurt still because if something doesn't exist how can you put another clause against it? I wonder with all the legal challenging going on now against the NCAA if someone would challenge this??!!

Is this organization the ruling body for everything NLI? Is it NCAA sanctioned? And of course we will then have to get the absolute enforceable interpretation of what is a "valid" NLI? I also have a hard time with their earlier language simply saying that the trigger for enforcement of an LOI is simply the signing, not the submission to the institution or any controlling body. There has to be more conclusive language the NCAA can use for enforcement.

VN Store

Back