'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Whats' the story on him? Heard he had some baggage of some kind, possibly. Saying that is the reason Texas schools have not really been interested in him.

Checked out the dawg board thru the earlier link. Looks like most of the rumors stem from there, some really nasty stuff.
Well, till the thread where they realized they were back in it of course, then "good kid, think he's ours".

All kidding aside we need to pay this kid to get him here... it doesn’t matter what the amount is.. car.. house for his family ? 500,000 it doesn’t matter cut the check!!

Reactions: StoVol
Checked out the dawg board thru the earlier link. Looks like most of the rumors stem from there, some really nasty stuff.
Well, till the thread where they realized they were back in it of course, then "good kid, think he's ours".

Share the "nasty stuff". Love me some rumors.

I believe Atlanta Vol and it isn't because of any recruiting info. I think he gained a lot of credibility on the day it was announced that Trey Smith had blood clots because he posted that morning to warn us that bad news was coming. Not even the VQ guys knew anything at that point.
Well, honestly, it definitely CANT be because of his recruiting info....he may have contacts within the AD, but whoever gives him his recruiting info is either trying to deliberately set him up or something...or just generally sucks.

Nope. It's my understanding he can sign a financial aid package and can do so with any number of schools. He just shows up and enrolls. So, in essence, this could go on all the way up to fall classes if that's his desire. Of course, while he's a 5 star back, I don't know that he can just roll into town and start for an SEC program. He's much better served by getting into school as soon as possible to get ready for the season which means he'll likely wait until the fall and roll into town somewhere.
Is nope an opinion or do you study the rules and know them like a hawk? I am seriously asking. I would just like to know what you are basing your understanding on....

I have known the financial aid part for sometime. That really does offer any committed on his part. So I am pretty sure we agree there.

Why would the kid want to go back to Georgia after wanting out of there? Unless he just wanted to be unsigned so that he could look around more?

Well, honestly, it definitely CANT be because of his recruiting info....he may have contacts within the AD, but whoever gives him his recruiting info sucks.

Haha...Recruiting is fluid nobody on gods green earth can predict what a 17-18 year old kid will do in the end.AV just relays what he’s told and what he’s heard.As a poster is up to you how you take the info is given wether you believe it or not you make your own assumptions,but the facts are he knows things that others don’t,not even the sits that are paid to know and those are facts!...I mean what are you gonna say when we hire Jay graham?...he called that one too

Share the "nasty stuff". Love me some rumors.

I wouldn't spread any about the kid but this I will. They apparently had this whole thing where saint Kirby found out bad things and didn't want him but the evil Coley went behind his back.

Never found the reconciliation of how with Coley gone, Kirby is now trying to land him.

VN Store

Back