'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

No matter what kind of coach you are, you cannot have TOO many head cases in your locker room. Even Saban cannot contain all that garbage. I dunno why everyone is wasting their clicks and their time with someone coach Pruitt doesn’t even wanna chase nor waste his time with. He’s super valuable and a nice addition as a player BUT, on the flip side you do have to maintain his antics/attitude. Mix that with some guys that are already having to be curtailed and you have pandemonium waiting to happen. Look at Georgia. It’s already happening there.
Usually when you say you can't have too much of something, it means that you want more. I guess you mean that you can have too many head cases.

Usually when you say you can't have too much of something, it means that you want more. I guess you mean that you can have too many head cases.
Yes, thank you. That was a typo on my part. Thanks for catching that 😂 that’s exactly what I was trying to say. Strange how one word can throw the ENTIRE rant off.

No matter what kind of coach you are, you cannot have TOO many head cases in your locker room. Even Saban cannot contain all that garbage. I dunno why everyone is wasting their clicks and their time with someone coach Pruitt doesn’t even wanna chase nor waste his time with. He’s super valuable and a nice addition as a player BUT, on the flip side you do have to maintain his antics/attitude. Mix that with some guys that are already having to be curtailed and you have pandemonium waiting to happen. Look at Georgia. It’s already happening there.
I agree. Like to have Evans but he is a risk. I like our current batch of possible running backs for this class if they remain in offense(Whitehead and Hodge) and hope Banks will be moved to Rb also if returns to the team.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
nope..........here he is
source.gif
Lacks pocket presents, imo.
GBO!!

Reactions: peaygolf
Go to Darden’s Facebook page. He still lists his school as TN. It doesn’t appear he harbors ill feelings.
I don't know Darden. Never met him. Just explaining how his story is viewed by people down here. To clarify, I'm talking about former teammates, a former team doctor for Vicksburg, current HS coaches, etc.

Ole miss makes more sense than Florida. RBs should not want to play for Mullen based on history. Kiffin has had very good success with RBs

Based on what history? Mullen has seen two RB’s drafted in two short years at Florida; Jordan Scarlett drafted in the 5th round by Carolina and Mullen has coached Lamical Perine into one of the best all-purpose backs in the country the last two years, he’s certain to get drafted this year.

At Mississippi State, Anthony Dixon rushed for almost 1,400 yards under Mullen in 2009, earned first team all-SEC honors and was drafted by San Francisco. Vic Ballard and Josh Robinson were also all-SEC RB’s for Mullen and both were also drafted to the NFL.

He also gets to claim RB’s who played in his system as the offensive coordinator at Florida. That includes the legendary duo of Jeff Demps and Chris Rainey.

Mullen just added 5* RB transfer Lorenzo Lingard and has a few big time RB’s still on his board for 2020 including Evans (possibly), Jahmyr Gibbs, and a few others. He’s doing something right.

Reactions: Catbone

C’mon Stinky...I believe his usage was fine. But your world must be black and white...

signed: head case

Based on what history? Mullen has seen two RB’s drafted in two short years at Florida; Jordan Scarlett drafted in the 5th round by Carolina and Mullen has coached Lamical Perine into one of the best all-purpose backs in the country the last two years, he’s certain to get drafted this year.

At Mississippi State, Anthony Dixon rushed for almost 1,400 yards under Mullen in 2009, earned first team all-SEC honors and was drafted by San Francisco. Vic Ballard and Josh Robinson were also all-SEC RB’s for Mullen and both were also drafted to the NFL.

He also gets to claim RB’s who played in his system as the offensive coordinator at Florida. That includes the legendary duo of Jeff Demps and Chris Rainey.

Mullen just added 5* RB transfer Lorenzo Lingard and has a few big time RB’s still on his board for 2020 including Evans (possibly), Jahmyr Gibbs, and a few others. He’s doing something right.
1579406838699.gif

I agree

Seems fine to me. Brings legit information that doesn’t always come from the team sites. Nothing wrong with him taking up for a kid he personally knows that he feels is getting an unfair rap on the message boards by people that have zero firsthand knowledge about the situation
NVM...just don't trust everything he says. He will at worst flat out lie, or best bend the truth when it is one of their lot.

VN Store

Back