'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Brian Darden is probably the best athlete to ever come out of Vicksburg and one of the best to ever come out of Mississippi and it has nothing to do with the recruiting services. A lot of people came to watch him play and a lot of people still say he's the best they ever saw. Tennessee, Mississippi State, and Florida State wouldn't have been pushing so hard if he were a "crap player". That comment is ridiculous.

He didn't fit the mold at Tennessee and that's why he didn't play, which left many people to conclude that we only signed him to keep him away from our competitors. The perception is that Phillip Fulmer ruined his career.
I don't care what he did in HS..he sucked at playing football at the next level..

gjh4i84yu4711.gif

Reactions: JBondVol
would think cornbread could keep this kid straight and on a short leash... interesting we are not pushing...

like Banks?
No matter what kind of coach you are, you cannot have TOO many head cases in your locker room. Even Saban cannot contain all that garbage. I dunno why everyone is wasting their clicks and their time with someone coach Pruitt doesn’t even wanna chase nor waste his time with. He’s super valuable and a nice addition as a player BUT, on the flip side you do have to maintain his antics/attitude. Mix that with some guys that are already having to be curtailed and you have pandemonium waiting to happen. Look at Georgia. It’s already happening there.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back