'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

This years RB class is so stupid lmao

I’m not just saying that because he isn’t picking us. I still don’t understand why any top 10 RB would want to go to the same school as another. That “share the workload” is such a dumb excuse.

This years RB class is so stupid lmao

I’m not just saying that because he isn’t picking us. I still don’t understand why any top 10 RB would want to go to the same school as another. That “share the workload” is such a dumb excuse.
Dude it’s fine, like I said the other day maybe Georgia will give us one of theirs.

Reactions: VOLUNTEERSZN
Woahhhhhh, how about the belk bowl trophy, they don’t have that either do they? We can just write “champions” in big letters and then put “of life” in 4 font, they will never know.
We've got 1998, they've got 1980. That's it for either in the last 50 years.

It appears this kid and UGA have parted ways...

Just a few weeks ago looked like he was locked into Athens, but apparently the relationship soured after he was suspended for three games over a "disagreement" with his coaches.

It appears this kid and UGA have parted ways...

Just a few weeks ago looked like he was locked into Athens, but apparently the relationship soured after he was suspended for three games over a "disagreement" with his coaches.
The rumor is he actually punched a coach. IF that is true, he needs to go to a close rival and be a cancer in that locker room. He was set to commit Sept 3rd at 6 pm, UGA told him to wait and get his house in order. The altercation is true, how far it went, is rumors, we all know how they go...

If you ‘follow the visits’ by coaches as well. McGee was visiting Don Chaney the weekend after the suspension was announced and hosted Tank Bigsby for the ND game. Up to Evans how he responds going forward.

The rumor is he actually punched a coach. IF that is true, he needs to go to a close rival and be a cancer in that locker room. He was set to commit Sept 3rd at 6 pm, UGA told him to wait and get his house in order. The altercation is true, how far it went, is rumors, we all know how they go...

If you ‘follow the visits’ by coaches as well. McGee was visiting Don Chaney the weekend after the suspension was announced and hosted Tank Bigsby for the ND game. Up to Evans how he responds going forward.

Sounds like a gator.

VN Store

Back