'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Its always going to be hard get kids away from down here...especially with Texas, A&M, OU, Baylor recruits good as well. That doesn't mean we should stop trying

Yet Texas hasnt has a good QB in years...
I guess you're referring to the university. As has been stated the State hasbeen inundated with them

Reactions: RockyTopTexas
Tebow was one of the greatest college QB’s....

Ever imo! Tebow was sick but lets not get crazy about Sam here.. he is good but doesnt take away from the fact that Texas hasn't recruited a legit QB in years.. Texas is not back
The last QB they recruited that i liked was Jerrod Heard.. and thats because i watched him play many times as its the next town over. i just dont get how they havent recruited a 6'5 pocket passer.. idk just my thoughts

Reactions: Smokey123
Ever imo! Tebow was sick but lets not get crazy about Sam here.. he is good but doesnt take away from the fact that Texas hasn't recruited a legit QB in years.. Texas is not back
The last QB they recruited that i liked was Jerrod Heard.. and thats because i watched him play many times as its the next town over. i just dont get how they havent recruited a 6'5 pocket passer.. idk just my thoughts
Ahhh so you’re talking specifically about pocket passers?

Reactions: RockyTopTexas
Jason Parker from TX IIRC...dude was a beast at safety, could definitely blow people up but poor in pass coverage.

Much more success in Okla with Ray Austin, Marcus Nash, Jonathan Brown, and Meachem. That well dried up a long time ago.

Oklahoma has definitely provided a lot of quality. For some reason kids there seemed to like UT a lot. I wish we would put more effort in there.

On recent visits: “These recent visits really opened my eyes a bit. Texas, Texas A&M, Georgia and Tennessee, and Tennessee was really an eye opener. I didn’t think there would be much to do out there. The facilities were nice. When I got out there, I enjoyed something new. It opened a big gate. I’m really opening up to all visits and all schools.”

While the Tennessee visit certainly grabbed Evans’ attention, it’s difficult to rule out out-of-state schools like Georgia and LSU. Dell McGee is one of the best running back recruiters in the nation and will make Evans a priority in the Class of 2020. LSU has a strong track record of making a splash at North Shore High School, with safety

Consider LSU, Georgia and Texas as three legitimate contenders for the five-star’s signature next February, and Evans indicated that all three of those schools are recruiting him the hardest at the moment. Also, don’t rule out a school that has not offered yet — like Clemson — to jump into the sweepstakes sooner or later.

- Rivals

Typical Rivals garbage... Kid talks up TN then goes on to say we aren't a true "factor".

Texas just received a visit from 5 star CA RB Kendall Milton. Could be a factor.

- Rivals

Typical Rivals garbage... Kid talks up TN then goes on to say we aren't a true "factor".

Eh. Recruits always talk up whatever school they visit. They all pander to the fan bases for the likes. Hard to snag 5 star runningbacks, especially this far from home, unless you already have an established bonafide OL and a track record for 1k backs.

Just for those who like meltdown threads, any Bama site today is gold. They keep deleting thread after thread on BOL. Bama coach told Evans he wasn’t mature enough to be Bama’s starter and Evans went straight to social media. Apart from Twitter, he went live and was saying F Bama and F roll tide. He’s kinda proving the coach to be correct.
AF6EB31F-A525-484D-90B3-E6E7C79EAA93.jpeg

Just for those who like meltdown threads, any Bama site today is gold. They keep deleting thread after thread on BOL. Bama coach told Evans he wasn’t mature enough to be Bama’s starter and Evans went straight to social media. Apart from Twitter, he went live and was saying F Bama and F roll tide. He’s kinda proving the coach to be correct.
View attachment 211800

Come start here lmao

View attachment 211800

giphy.gif

Yeah, if I'm UT, I'm jumping in again and saying "Hey, you hate Bama? Come help us try and beat them."

Leave out the part that UT hasn't beaten Bama in over decade, though...

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991

VN Store

Back