'21 TX RB Keith Jackson

I loved the "they can't catch that track man from UT" call

Yes, my personal Keith Jackson favorite call was Powell's run vs Miami.

Just hope he doesn't go to Bama... "This is Keith Jackson from AL-a-Bama"...would bring back too many memories of 1970's UT/Bama games, as if current streak isn't enough.

Yes, my personal Keith Jackson favorite call was Powell's run vs Miami.

Just hope he doesn't go to Bama... "This is Keith Jackson from AL-a-Bama"...would bring back too many memories of 1970's UT/Bama games, as if current streak isn't enough.
But having to listen to Keith and Frank Broyles gush about Miami until we went up by three scores was beyond nauseating. Thankfully I was at the game and didn’t have to hear it live.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: greenbacknative
But having to listen to Keith and Frank Broyles gush about Miami until we went up by three scores was beyond nauseating. Thankfully I was at the game and didn’t have to hear it live.
Vinny Who? I still have a button around somewhere. Great New Years in New Orleans!

Reactions: Frozevol
I was there too, but watched the tape countless times. It was pretty sweet watching it, knowing they'd have to eat their words.

Reactions: Frozevol
“I met coach Graham at a Texas A&M camp when he was still coaching there,” Jackson said. “When he got to Tennessee, that’s when he offered me. “I’ve been talking to him for about a month now. He didn’t offer me to Texas A&M, but I’m enjoying getting to know him and like building this relationship with him.” The three-star running back was on campus mid-January for a Junior Day weekend. Jackson also made stops at Memphis and Ole Miss during the winter period. “It was nice – very nice. You can tell they have top-of-the-line stuff,” Jackson said of Tennessee’s facilities. “Neyland Stadium was probably the biggest stadium I’ve ever seen. It was awesome to think about maybe playing in there one day.” The Lone Star State prospect has five offers as of now with Tennessee being the latest. The Vols joined the group of Memphis, Ole Miss, Southern Methodist and UTSA who are eyeing Jackson early on.
“It needs to be a good fit and it needs to feel like home,” Jackson said of his college of choice. “I need to be developed and early playing time will probably be a factor for me. But getting another SEC offer was really exciting.” This past weekend, the Ridge Point High School star raised eyebrows at the Rivals Camps this past weekend – winning MVP of the running backs group. “A lot of guys were at the camp and to be named the MVP of my position, that gave me a lot of confidence going forward,” Jackson said. “They said I stood out doing drills and 1-on-1s. We did that, worked on picking up blitzes, were measured and ran routes.” “They sent me a something on Twitter,” Jackson said of the Vols. “I thought that was pretty cool.” The 2021 recruit plans to be back on campus before making his decision – most likely this summer. “I like getting to know coach Graham,” Jackson said. “I like the way he coaches the position and gets the most out of his running backs.”Jackson plans to make his commitment known prior to the start of his senior campaign and will likely sign in the December signing period.
-VQ

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back