'21 TX QB Shedeur Sanders (FAU Commit)

Well carolina baseball sucks. They could use all the help they can get. Letting him swing at 30 pitches in the batting cage isn’t a try out

Yeah, they suck. And they still don’t think he’d help. So there’s your sign.

Well carolina baseball sucks. They could use all the help they can get. Letting him swing at 30 pitches in the batting cage isn’t a try out

Correct and for the ppl that don't know, they promised the kids a real tryout as a part of his recruitment. For the record he was a really good baseball player in the state of TX and had offers. Know your stuff before you type bologna ppl.

Actually he's not a tool but a very active parent who knows the game and advocates for his kids. I hate when ppl say idiot statements like this.

I base my opinion not on what he does as a parent, but on his actions the past 30 years I’ve been a sports fan. Never got into his persona. And he effed a lot of kids and families over with his “school” down in Texas. But to each his own.

Similar to Lavar imo, he gets a bad rap, but honestly think he does everything he does to help his kids
Whaaaat? Lavar has one priority that is much higher on his list than all his other priorities.....and that is HIMSELF! Dude is a greedy scumbag who uses his kids for every drop of benefit he can squeeze out of them.

VN Store

Back