'21 TX QB Quinn Ewers (Ohio State transfer)

This is gonna sound really dumb and not gonna be a popular opinion.. but I just don’t see it with this kid. I think he’s horribly overhyped and small. I’m no QB whisperer or anything, but still 🤷‍♂️

This is gonna sound really dumb and not gonna be a popular opinion.. but I just don’t see it with this kid. I think he’s horribly overhyped and small. I’m no QB whisperer or anything, but still 🤷‍♂️
6'3" is not small
Put up godlike stats in 6a Texas Football
Has a cannon ()
Has majestic hair look at that mullett

He is 6’2” or 6’3, I think. He has a helluva arm, great touch, can run if needed and is fast. You should watch him play. Truly impressed by his ability. I live in Southlake, my daughter is one of the Southlake Belles (drill team/dance squad), so I am at every game.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I know that it won’t happen, but if Tennessee snagged both Salter and Ewers, it would be on the level of Manning and Stewart quality of QB recruiting class.

If he doesn’t come to Tennessee, I pray that he doesn’t go to another SEC school. The bama offer for him scares me.

VN Store

Back