'21 TX QB Kaidon Salter

benholt06

What kind of competition does this guy play against?
There's no question about the talent he competes against. Some of the best in the country.

Biggest questions with Salter are size, to some extent accuracy, and he takes a big long windup to throw. Arm strength is crazy tho for a kid his size.

Welcome to the board… I’m guessing you are #closetoKaidon?
You could say that. Good kid. Good family. Throw first mentality that is deceivingly fast. Cannon of an arm even on the move. Anxious to see how he handles the accolades and pressure this year. Any other info inquiring minds want to know?

OGbabyaviVol

Performing horse rectal exams for a living
You could say that. Good kid. Good family. Throw first mentality that is deceivingly fast. Cannon of an arm even on the move. Anxious to see how he handles the accolades and pressure this year. Any other info inquiring minds want to know?
Nah, just throw us some info on his recruiting when you’re able without ruining his moment.

Nah, just throw us some info on his recruiting when you’re able without ruining his moment.
I won't ruin it. Pruitt is leading the charge and isn't pressuring him. Says hes their QB1 and willing to wait. Having Weinke helps. Same with Morris at Auburn. Long history with McGuire at Baylor and his first big offer. If they show a fun offense I would put them in the lead. OU is someone to watch for if they offer. Currently enamored with the SEC which helps out Tennessee. Texas is rumored to offer soon since it seems Nussmeier is LSU bound. No interest in Texas though.

gohogs14

I won't ruin it. Pruitt is leading the charge and isn't pressuring him. Says hes their QB1 and willing to wait. Having Weinke helps. Same with Morris at Auburn. Long history with McGuire at Baylor and his first big offer. If they show a fun offense I would put them in the lead. OU is someone to watch for if they offer. Currently enamored with the SEC which helps out Tennessee. Texas is rumored to offer soon since it seems Nussmeier is LSU bound. No interest in Texas though.
Not sure why any QB would want to be "developed" by Morris after seeing his QB play these last few years. But then again I guess Malzahn keeps getting highly ranked QBs for whatever reason despite pretty underwhelming QB development too.

VN Store

Sponsors